Windows 10: Blue screen IRQL not less or equal

Discus and support Blue screen IRQL not less or equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 7/9/2019 2:08:37 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tonymcanally, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Blue screen IRQL not less or equal

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
    Date: 7/9/2019 2:08:37 PM
    Event ID: 1001
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: HellBox
    Description:
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x00000031067000a0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8060a4267c6). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070919-8781-01.dmp. Report Id: ff4bb3b7-52ce-4052-9e54-356cf2a50f67.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-09T18:08:37.604607100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>11193</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>HellBox</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">0x0000000a (0x00000031067000a0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8060a4267c6)</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070919-8781-01.dmp</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">ff4bb3b7-52ce-4052-9e54-356cf2a50f67</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

tonymcanally, Jul 9, 2019

2. Blue screen with "irql not less or equal"

System is WIN10, recent clean install, with some common software installed.

Hardware is Lenovo T440s with SSD and memory upgraded.

The blue screen is random about once every week or once every two weeks. It always shows "irql not less or equal"

Before Win10, I was using Win7. It also crashes with blue screen occasionally.

I am not sure what is causing the problem.

I found the dump file which is shared by the onedrive link, and there is only one file in the minidump folder.

Any suggestion and help is highly appreciated.

Error

computation, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Blakeduf Win User
    Blue screen "driver irql not less or equal

My computer have the blue screen error "driver irql not less or equal" and I cant start my pc to update driver,remove programs or scan for hard disk problems.

Blakeduf, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Cyannon Win User

Blue screen IRQL not less or equal

Windows 10 Blue Screen Issue: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

Recently, my PC just run into blue screen frequently with the Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal issue. Any suggestions? I'd very much appreciate any help that you all can provide.

Here is my recent DMP file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxnxtm7vxl6wrhj/DMP.zip?dl=0

Cyannon, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen IRQL not less or equal

1. Blue screen IRQL not less or equal - Similar Threads - Blue screen IRQL

2. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen: So I've been getting this stop code frequently and I have the bugcheck analysis so I wanted to see if anyone could help me with it. ********************************************************************************...
  3. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen: So I've been getting this stop code frequently and I have the bugcheck analysis so I wanted to see if anyone could help me with it. ********************************************************************************...
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BLUE SCREEN DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BLUE SCREEN DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: blue screen error tcpip.sys driver IRQL not less or equal and I have updated all of the drivers still like this, someone please helpthis is the error in the event viewer: The QHProtected service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital...
  6. Blue screen: Driver IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS

Blue screen: Driver IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS: I'm experiencing a lot of unexpected errorsblue screens lately, a lot related to this code, DRIVER IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS. It is very frustrating. A lot of the times, using the Reliability History I could identify that there is always, ALWAYS a Windows Defender Update and...
  7. Blue Screen: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Blue Screen: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was watching youtube when suddently a blue screen with this error appeared: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL So i searched the problem and i found the signature of the blue screen along with the files that help describing the problem. Can you please tell me what to...
  8. IRQL not less or equal blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL not less or equal blue screen: I have been getting blue screens for the past month on my 6 month old custom built pc. IRQL not less or equal is the most recent error message I've gotten(I was playing Dishonored 2 at the time). I've Googled the error messages I've gotten in the past, and they most often...
  9. IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.

IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.: Hi, I built this PC about 2 months ago now and i have been having lots of blue screen of death crashes. i have tried reinstalling drivers from the provided disk and from the manufacturers website. I even tried reinstalling windows. I have read alot about the irql bsod and...
  10. Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal

Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal: Hello, I got a problem this past few weeks (months?) with my computer that keep crashing. When the computer crash, I see the following message: Stop code: IRQL, not less or equal. I visited the event viewer and I saw that information: - System - Provider [ Name]...