Windows 10: Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

Discus and support Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaorH, Jun 29, 2022.

1. HaorH Win User

Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor' to see any critical event occurs. One of the event is 'Windows' and its summary is 'Windows stopped working'. Its description is "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80144c09e10. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000."I tried to l

:)

HaorH, Jun 29, 2022

2. Receive error blue screen error: irql_not_less_or_equal error

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

The error code 'irql_not_less_or_equal’ indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

Redirecting

Also refer:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please follow the steps provided and check if the issue gets resolved.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

Hi Hitman,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of your Alienware laptop?
    2. What is the complete error message/code that you get when there is a Blue Screen Of Death?

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at an invalid address while at a raised interrupt request level (IRQL). This is typically either a bad pointer or a page ability problem.

I suggest you to upload the mini dump files to know the root cause of the issue and troubleshoot accordingly.

Copy the Mini Dump files from C:\Windows\Mini Dump to your
    Desktop, zip up the files, and upload to the Cloud. Post the link for the same, so that we can examine.

Meanwhile, you may want to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot blue
    screen errors
    and check if it works for you.

For reference, you may also refer Bug Check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    and How to fix Error 0xA: IRQL_not_less_or_equal and check if this helps.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

Irql_not_less_or_equal

Hi,
    About 30seconds after i start up windows vista i get the blue screen of death saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and how do i fix it.

binsky3333, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

1. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP - Similar Threads - Blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  3. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  4. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP: My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor' to see any critical event occurs. One of the event is 'Windows'...
  6. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP: My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor' to see any critical event occurs. One of the event is 'Windows'...
  7. Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened

Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened: I have had to buy two more hard drives because my windows keeps getting corrupted. I have tried to solve the problem but at this point I have no clue. I recently looked into the memory dump windows made and now I'm thinking it could be an issue related to my ram?...
  8. Repeated Blue Screens both Memory Management and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Repeated Blue Screens both Memory Management and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Here are 5 memory dumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VYM0_-AOepQy03mMKaCmSzNeQFrj5evh?usp=sharing Steps I have already done: Windows Memory Diagnostic, no errors Memtest86, no errors sfc /scannow, no errors dskchk, no errors Device manager shows no drivers...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  10. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...