Windows 10: Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

Discus and support Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HaorH, Jun 29, 2022.

1. HaorH Win User

Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor' to see any critical event occurs. One of the event is 'Windows' and its summary is 'Windows stopped working'. Its description is "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80144c09e10. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000."I tried to l

:)

HaorH, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

1. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP - Similar Threads - Blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  3. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  4. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP: My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor' to see any critical event occurs. One of the event is 'Windows'...
  6. Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and created MEMORY.DMP: My PC encountered blue screen while i was playing game, showing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One of the guide tells me to look at 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor' to see any critical event occurs. One of the event is 'Windows'...
  7. Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened

Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened: I have had to buy two more hard drives because my windows keeps getting corrupted. I have tried to solve the problem but at this point I have no clue. I recently looked into the memory dump windows made and now I'm thinking it could be an issue related to my ram?...
  8. Repeated Blue Screens both Memory Management and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Repeated Blue Screens both Memory Management and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Here are 5 memory dumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VYM0_-AOepQy03mMKaCmSzNeQFrj5evh?usp=sharing Steps I have already done: Windows Memory Diagnostic, no errors Memtest86, no errors sfc /scannow, no errors dskchk, no errors Device manager shows no drivers...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  10. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...