Windows 10: Blue screen is taking longer

Discus and support Blue screen is taking longer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was doing some schoolworks and I forgot that my laptop is already running low in battery. It shut down. and then blue screen appeared. Its almost 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blsynv, Apr 12, 2024.

1. blsynv Win User

Blue screen is taking longer

I was doing some schoolworks and I forgot that my laptop is already running low in battery. It shut down. and then blue screen appeared. Its almost 30 mns now but its still 0% complete. stop code: clock watchdog timeoutthank you!

:)

blsynv, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Blue screen is taking longer

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Blue screen is taking longer

1. Blue screen is taking longer - Similar Threads - Blue screen taking

2. Blue screen is taking longer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen is taking longer: I was doing some schoolworks and I forgot that my laptop is already running low in battery. It shut down. and then blue screen appeared. Its almost 30 mns now but its still 0% complete. stop code: clock watchdog timeoutthank you!...
  3. Blue screen is taking longer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen is taking longer: I was doing some schoolworks and I forgot that my laptop is already running low in battery. It shut down. and then blue screen appeared. Its almost 30 mns now but its still 0% complete. stop code: clock watchdog timeoutthank you!...
  4. Problem with "This might take several minutes" blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with "This might take several minutes" blue screen: Hey all, I got am HP laptop several weeks ago. For some odd reason, without warning, it will occasionally have a blue screen up with the caption "This may take several minutes. Please Don't Turn Off."Is there any way to stop this from happening? Twice it has happened during...
  5. Blue Screen will not take my PW

Blue Screen will not take my PW: Communicated yesterday with tech advisor, just wondering if anybody else has seen this problem and still can't access my laptop.As usual Windows updated at the wrong time, despite my not requesting the update, first thing Monday AM, when I needed to use it.I let update run,...
  6. Take longer time on welcome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Take longer time on welcome: when I bought my laptop then it take roughly 10 sec to bootup and takes roughly 1sec in welcome screen but when I download some app and games from then my pc takes longer time on welcome screen roughly 5-10 sec. which is very annoying. I trIed every possible way, watch...
  7. Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen: Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen since probably last update. It's extreme on my laptop where it takes now up to 2 minutes till i can Login before that it was like 30 Seconds max. On my desktop it went from ~5-10 seconds to login to now ~40 seconds or...
  8. Blue screen taking a very long time.

Blue screen taking a very long time.: Hello, I was installing an older version of avast when I got blue screened. Before that I had updated my windows version. Problem is, the blue screen won't go away. It's been about 20mins now. Is there anything I could do?...
  9. win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot

win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot: I did a complete disk cleanup yesterday, took all dang day, and now my screenshot short cut doesn't work. In Windows 10 when pressing the Windows logo key and the print screen key, it no longer dims and saves my screenshot. This is all after doing a complete disk cleanup....
  10. Monitor taking longer and longer to "wake up" in the morning

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor taking longer and longer to "wake up" in the morning: Hello My Windows10 has suddenly started taking longer and longer for my monitor to come to life first thing in the morning. It now seems to take about 2 - 3 minutes! And it seems that I need to press the "Source" button on the screen as well. - Any advice?...