Windows 10: Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation

Discus and support Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed Deep Freeze 8.30 on my PC running Windows 10, then I tried to reboot, saw Diagnostic your Pc and suddenly blue screen appeared...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TravisBond1, May 9, 2019.

1. Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation

I installed Deep Freeze 8.30 on my PC running Windows 10, then I tried to reboot, saw Diagnostic your Pc and suddenly blue screen appeared...

:)

TravisBond1, May 9, 2019

2. BSOD upon installation of Deep Freeze 8.30 Windows 10

Hi Gilbert,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be. We would recommend you to provide more information regarding the issue to get better clarity.

1. Could you let us know the complete error message or error code at Blue Screen of death?

2. Were you able to install the Deep Freeze 8.30 successfully in the host operating system?

3. Are you able to boot the computer to desktop?

4. May I know the make and model of the computer?

5. is the computer connected to a Domain Network?

Deep freeze standard requires Windows XP/7/8.1/10 (version 1803 below) and 10% free hard drive space. The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended hardware requirements for the host operating system. You may want to refer to

Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Products Specs
    for more details. We recommend you to try performing the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, May 9, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 9, 2019
  4. Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation

1. Blue screen issue after Deep Freeze 8.30 installation - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. Blue screen after computer freezing phenomenon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after computer freezing phenomenon: I'd like to ask about the blue screenPraying occurs in use after the computer boots. Subsequently, continuousFreezing occurs without time constraints or blue screens occur.The Freezing duration is random. It can last for as short as 3 minutes or as long as 50 minutes.In the...
  3. Blue screen after computer freezing phenomenon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after computer freezing phenomenon: I'd like to ask about the blue screenPraying occurs in use after the computer boots. Subsequently, continuousFreezing occurs without time constraints or blue screens occur.The Freezing duration is random. It can last for as short as 3 minutes or as long as 50 minutes.In the...
  4. Blue screen after the installation of Deep Freeze 8.60 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after the installation of Deep Freeze 8.60 on Windows 10: I installed Deep Freeze 8.60 on my Desktop running Windows 10, tried to reboot, and got a blue screen. I uninstalled it and that problem was resolved but I really need Deep Freeze on my desktop. I need a solution to be able to install deep freeze without getting the blue...
  5. Blue screen freeze

Blue screen freeze: I just got this blue screen error and it suddenly freezes. What do I do? Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-freeze/f9f58a19-9be5-4e74-89dc-74e9f031a700
  6. Blue Screens/Freezes

Blue Screens/Freezes: The last couple weeks my computer has started giving me bsod and crashing multiple times a day. The blue screen errors vary, but I have seen the same ones several times. It happens during Zooms, it happens when I am gaming, watching youtube, etc. While I have added Ram Same...
  7. Microsoft's native replacement for Deep Freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's native replacement for Deep Freeze: Good morning all. My manager mentioned in an email that he has been on a few Microsoft related webcasts and they mentioned that Windows 10 will be getting or has an option that is native and does the same thing as Deep Freeze (Which we are currently using and paying for..)...
  8. unable to remove deep freeze

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to remove deep freeze: i accidentally left Persi0.sys ( which owned by Deep Freeze ) at desktop during activating license key.Now i am currently in an endless loop that i tried to uninstall/remove it but it seems impossible for me. I also tried all the tutorials that i searched on google. I dont...
  9. BSOD upon installation of Deep Freeze 8.30 Windows 10

BSOD upon installation of Deep Freeze 8.30 Windows 10: i try this install on my deep freeze 8.30 until restart ''Diagnostic your PC" and then BSOD What shall will do? ***Modified Title form: WINDOWS 10 RedStone 5 Will Compactible On Deep Freeze 8.30***...
  10. Deep Freeze Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deep Freeze Removal: Can anyone explain to me how Deep Freeze work? And how to uninstall it? I tried doing it using the software's setup pack, but it didn't work *Sad 88152

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 blue screen after deep freeze