Windows 10: Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I'm facing this blue screen issue Kindly help me to fix this issue Also I'm facing auto restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Asricharan, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:47 AM.

1. Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I'm facing this blue screen issue

Kindly help me to fix this issue

Also I'm facing auto restart issue, while I was fixing that

I got this issue

:)

2. D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

Hi, thank you for helping me today. The exact error code giben is this: “D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt“

TigerMonster200, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:49 AM
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

4. Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

My computer is about 5yrs old , its a core i7 , 1terabyte hard drive, 8 memory i had windows8.1 upgraded to windows10, was working fine for 4 months .

Then all of sudden when i started the computer it says auto repair tool , then can't fix or repair,

Then blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I went to troubleshooting>advanced options>command prompt: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Startup settings when click restart goes back to auto repair tool, not able to get into safe mode or system recovery shows blank, or can't previous build restarts auto repair again.

Back to again, troubleshooting>advanced options>command prompt

I went to troubleshooting>advanced options>command prompt: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Command prompt says X instead of C

Now auto repair tool says can’t fix repair , now error says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I only have one drive and didn't change it to D in the first place

I didn’t backup my files can you please help

Ayuk Godwill, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:49 AM
Thema:

Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

1. Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. Blue Screen of death issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of death issue: Please tell me why I keep getting a blue screen. Please see below mini dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfdbvcaZAamtnhZ6BFbatwk7L2O?e=cSuv8A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-issue/414ed92b-d085-4625-b3bc-2576075db886
  3. Blue Screen Issue

Blue Screen Issue: Did a clean install Windows 10 on July 11, 2019. Yesterday and today got blue Screen issue for no apparent reason, just surfing the net. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: d1 Parameter 1: 8 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4:...
  4. Blue Screen Issues

Blue Screen Issues: [IMG][IMG] I have been getting the following blue screen errors for the past 2-3 weeks. I have tried to do a system reset but the system reset fails. The most prominent error is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried sfc /scannow as mentioned in a few places, but the scan fails....
  5. Microphone Issue and Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Issue and Blue Screen: Hi, I have an USB microphone that is presenting faults. The last time, the screen turned blue and showed CMUSBDAC.sys. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-issue-and-blue-screen/34a89f04-06a5-42c8-a8c0-76af70ab5e65
  6. blue screen issue

blue screen issue: After the Windows update my PC screen turned blue. I really think I will never get rid of this issue because I tried all the troubleshooting steps I could find on the internet such as resetting the PC, reverting to the previous version, system restore, safe mode, tried to...
  7. Blue Screen of Death issue

Blue Screen of Death issue: I'm constantly getting the blue screen of death on my PC. I cant seem to identify what software is causing this issue. It happens when the PC starts up or comes out of hibernation. I have the a copy of a recent mini dump file. Please help...
  8. Blue Screen issue

Blue Screen issue: Split from this thread. Hi, Dave I think I have a similar problem. HrreHe my minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!An48fLrg2t7XhyKJJu0qNfMuFR74 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-issue/9d8787cb-16b5-475a-9375-053d1983d977
  9. Blue Screen issue

Blue Screen issue: Since some last couple of weeks my PC is consistently crashing to Blue screen with many different codes. I did not change anything except for the Windows got updated to newest update. I know some mini dumps are required to send you for better understanding but I do not know...
  10. blue screen issue

blue screen issue: after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading...