Windows 10: Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

Discus and support Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I'm facing this blue screen issue Kindly help me to fix this issue Also I'm facing auto restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Asricharan, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I'm facing this blue screen issue

Kindly help me to fix this issue

Also I'm facing auto restart issue, while I was fixing that

I got this issue

:)

Asricharan, Dec 2, 2019

2. D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

Hi, thank you for helping me today. The exact error code giben is this: “D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt“

TigerMonster200, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Archive83 Win User
    System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

My computer is about 5yrs old , its a core i7 , 1terabyte hard drive, 8 memory i had windows8.1 upgraded to windows10, was working fine for 4 months .

Then all of sudden when i started the computer it says auto repair tool , then can't fix or repair,

Then blue screen that says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I went to troubleshooting>advanced options>command prompt: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Startup settings when click restart goes back to auto repair tool, not able to get into safe mode or system recovery shows blank, or can't previous build restarts auto repair again.

Back to again, troubleshooting>advanced options>command prompt

I went to troubleshooting>advanced options>command prompt: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Command prompt says X instead of C

Now auto repair tool says can’t fix repair , now error says D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I only have one drive and didn't change it to D in the first place

I didn’t backup my files can you please help

Ayuk Godwill, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

1. Blue screen issue D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. Blue Screen Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Issue: Hello! recently I have been getting "Blue Screened" I did some research and found in Problem Details its code "Hardware error 124" google says heat related. Also "Shut down unexpectedly 9c" google says thats the cause of a faulty CPU, MotherBoard or Ram The Crash happens when...
  3. Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue: The past hour i've had 3-5 bluescreens, don't really have the numbers in my head anymore. While nothing in particular is being done at the PC even. I checked the eventviewer and found a few errors: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  4. Blue Screening Issues

Blue Screening Issues: Good Evening all,Whenever I boot up my computer, it blue screens as soon as I get to the lock screen. If I try to log in, it blue screens without any inputs at all, giving me the dpc_watchdog_violation code.As soon as it gets to the lock screen, everything artifacts and...
  5. BLUE SCREEN ISSUE

BLUE SCREEN ISSUE: Hi,Here is the link to my minidump. Can you please advise what has caused my pc to crash?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnUR9dzDx68ndRHMV1O4skzRbjU?e=QaNnt9Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-issue/8cba971e-eb64-42bf-b1f7-f8b703941ba5
  6. Issue of of blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue of of blue screen: Does anyone know how to correct this error as the system keeps rebooting but this screen keeps showing in loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-of-of-blue-screen/54cd2ad9-e49e-40b3-a2ec-02a7c84c4e59
  7. Issue of of blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue of of blue screen: Does anyone know how to correct this error as the system keeps rebooting but this screen keeps showing in loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-of-of-blue-screen/54cd2ad9-e49e-40b3-a2ec-02a7c84c4e59
  8. Blue screen issue

Blue screen issue: Pc keeps crashing when I'm gaming or watching youtubeHere is mini dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AilgII7p5enakhu1aS6y4reyZUN6?e=yPpGlp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-issue/47ea0801-a2f2-42ae-9a82-2e957d26a76b
  9. Blue Screen issues

Blue Screen issues: Hi I keep getting blue screen errors."IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL""KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"I did run Driver Verifier and have a memory.dmp file I can send if I need to. I really don't know much about computers so I'm at a little bit of a loss here....
  10. Blue Screen Issues

Blue Screen Issues: [IMG][IMG] I have been getting the following blue screen errors for the past 2-3 weeks. I have tried to do a system reset but the system reset fails. The most prominent error is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried sfc /scannow as mentioned in a few places, but the scan fails....