Windows 10: Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been...

Discus and support Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear All, Hope all is well and safe, I am seeking guidance and help from this forum in relation to BSOD Issue that I am facing right now. Details as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ferhan Johar, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been...

Dear All,

Hope all is well and safe, I am seeking guidance and help from this forum in relation to BSOD Issue that I am facing right now.

Details as per below

I recently purchased a brand new custom computer with the following spec less than 1 week ago

Gigabyte Aorus Elite AM4 WIFI

AMD 3500x

16gb 2 x 8 Ram - Gskill Tridentz

RTX 2060 super

750 watt enermax 80+ gold power supply

256gb addlink NVME - for my windows installation & personal work drive & space

1TB SATA SSD - for my gaming files

Windows 10 64bit - latest version and up to date

the first day I received my device from the dealer on 25th October 2020, I've started experiencing random computer restart.

Reported this back to the dealer, they assisted me in wiping out my windows and reinstall them back again together with all of the driver where they suspected potential driver issue.

On Monday 26th October 2020, while i was working from home accessing my office virtual desktop via citrix workspace app, the problem start to become worst, the random restart occurred again, however this time it happened 4 to 5 times within 1.5 hours. Reported to dealer and sent back the computer to them.

on the 28th October 2020, the returned back the computer to me informing that they have done a BIOS update where they informed me that the BIOS is severely outdated.

29th October 2020, again while I was surfing and working via citrix workspace app, the issue happened again where i experienced multiple blue screen 4 to 5 times within 1.5 hours window. The computer was returned back to me on 31st October where the dealer has informed that they have swapped out my NVME SSD with a new one & changed all of my SATA cable - as this they suspected hardware failure instead of software.

Today 1st November 2020 - the issue happened again but only for one time while i leave my computer in idle on but not using it and i suspect that once i start doing a bit more intensive work on this such as logging into my office virtual network via citrix workspace app, the blue screen will start to happen again.

During all of this encounter i reviewed the windows reliability app, the error code that I received are as per follows

IRQL_not_less_or_equal

bugcheck 0x0a

bugcheck 0x133

bugcheck 0x139

krnl.exe not working can't recall the exact line

What is odd about this is that, every time I play my games, no blue screen issue occurred at all and I play AAA title with high level settings for more than 4 hours straight.

This only occur either when i was surfing the internet, or was working via citrix myworkspace app - which makes me suspect that there's an issue with my NVME drive, because all of my workstuff are stored in the NVME drive, whilst my gaming files all are stored in the SATA SSD drive.

But the issue is, the dealer has swap out my NVME with a newer ones, but still the issue still happening.

hopefully someone can help me with this, as now I feel that it is software related issue rather than hardware.

Copy of the memory.dmp file stored in the below folder if you need to analyze this.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F9nimLYh4xLI8ufRD3Ca1m_FVMW6whag?usp=sharing

:)

Ferhan Johar, Oct 31, 2020

2. NVME SSD

Tried this, and windows still didn't see the nvme ssd. It was a brand new nvme ssd right out of the box. Nothing works.

AdrianLucke72, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been...

Blue Screen Error on brand new computer

Hello Jessica,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.
    It could also appear while upgrading to a new version of the OS or after updating your computer.

To resolve this error, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We also recommend getting in touch with your device manufacturer for assistance regarding this concern especially if your device is still under warranty.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been...

1. Blue Screen issue on a brand new computer, driver has been checked, NVME & SSD has been... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen issue

2. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  3. The computer has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has been hacked: Computer has been hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-been-hacked/09b7c204-3752-407d-885c-4b2047cf5bee
  4. The issue has been resolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue has been resolved: 123ывфвв https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-has-been-resolved/3bc42a0f-75df-4786-8c86-ccff33aefe33
  5. The issue has been resolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The issue has been resolved: 123ывфвв https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-has-been-resolved/3bc42a0f-75df-4786-8c86-ccff33aefe33
  6. Computer has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer has been hacked: There is a rambler.ru account on my computer that I didn't add and my microsoft account got deleted and I was wondering how I could get this account off my computer I tried a clean install of windows but it didn't work....
  7. Computer has been wiped

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer has been wiped: I had my computer in a pawn shop long stort short it was past due and the guy had to get into it because it was password protected. So he had it wiped.used a trial version of avast cool I thought. Now I bought the updated premium version of avast now I cant even get a...
  8. Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop has been experiencing Blue Screens: Hi Team, We have a company Surface Laptop that has experienced Blue Screen twice in 3 weeks. Then after a few weeks (about 2 or 3 weeks) it experienced the blue screen issue again. What happens during these times is after it goes to Blue Screen, it will get stuck in the...
  9. Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Computer has been reboot from a bug check: [img] [img] Hi, I am having weird problem is that windows reboot randomly and I am a pc expert but this one I am not able to find out what cause this problem. According to google search, I found that its a hardware problem, but what exactly problem is that is not I have...
  10. Computer has been reboot from a bug check

Computer has been reboot from a bug check: Hi, I having weird problem is that Pc restart randomly and I cant find what cause this problem. Online research show that its hardware problem but idk which one even though I am pc expert thx 107124