Windows 10: blue screen issue please tell me why??

Discus and support blue screen issue please tell me why?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15-‎05-‎2022 09:04StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: efParameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlokRaj2, May 15, 2022.

1. AlokRaj2 Win User

blue screen issue please tell me why??

SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15-‎05-‎2022 09:04StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: efParameter 1: ffffca8f37114340Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 16393Files that help describe the problem051522-8875-01.dmpsysdata.xmlMEMORY.DMPWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtall files are here

:)

AlokRaj2, May 15, 2022

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 15, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 15, 2022
  4. blue screen issue please tell me why??

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 15, 2022
Thema:

blue screen issue please tell me why??

1. blue screen issue please tell me why?? - Similar Threads - blue screen issue

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  4. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  5. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  6. Please tell me how to fix this issue

Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  7. blue screen issue please tell me why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen issue please tell me why??: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15-‎05-‎2022 09:04StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: efParameter 1: ffffca8f37114340Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  8. blue screen issue please tell me why??

blue screen issue please tell me why??: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎15-‎05-‎2022 09:04StatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: efParameter 1: ffffca8f37114340Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  9. Windows 10 Blue Screen Issue - Can someone tell me what is causing the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Issue - Can someone tell me what is causing the blue screen?: This is the link to the information I collected as recommended for researching Windows 10 blue screen issues: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvRTbdmKilcDihsIxgz23SlDJoUo?e=YesUP9...
  10. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!: Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers before? anyone know what they mean? THNX! ahead of time!*Smile 21706