Windows 10: Blue screen issue, possibly after update

Discus and support Blue screen issue, possibly after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have followed all possible blue screen recovery protocols on the site, but nothing seems to work. Is there another option someone knows of to try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TiffanyMercer, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Blue screen issue, possibly after update

I have followed all possible blue screen recovery protocols on the site, but nothing seems to work. Is there another option someone knows of to try and save my computer or should I just give up on it?

:)

TiffanyMercer, Sep 10, 2019

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Blue screen issue, possibly after update

Blue screen issues

Hi Roy,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Make sure your computer is up to date:

Follow the below steps to check your Windows updates (including optional updates):

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen issue, possibly after update

1. Blue screen issue, possibly after update - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  3. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  4. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after updates: Hi Guys I am starting to get confused. This is now the 3rd time my laptop has thrown me a blue screen of death after there where some updates.But I cannot throw away that it doesnt allow me to activate my windows either , I have tried it but just tells me it cant activate . I...
  6. Blue screen after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after update: I've got this screen tried everything and nothing works after the update took place [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-update/16919a90-0dcb-412a-b792-ab00b06ed66f
  7. Blue screen after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen after update: As the title says my pc blue screens everytime it tries to install new update. It also has the same error code: 0x800f0845. So does anyone know why is it doing this and is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/THaT_NaMe_IS_tAK3N [link] [comments]...
  8. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Windows did an update last night when shutting down. Now we only get a blue screen and a stop code of : whea_uncorrectable_error. I've tried resetting, recovery, and uninstalling and I can't get anywhere. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  9. Blue screen after update

Blue screen after update: Had several people in my company call in the past few days saying their computers had blue screened after running the January Windows update. We tried everything we could to get the computers to boot up at all but eventually had to resort to pulling the hd and throwing it in...
  10. Possible Blue Screen bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible Blue Screen bug: Once upon a time there was a blackout in my home. I was bored because I had nothing to do because my phone was low battery but then I remembered I had a laptop. I had low battery so I turned on Battery Saver and Airplane Mode then my laptop froze and I got the Blue Screen. I...