Windows 10: Blue screen issue when installing Realtek

Discus and support Blue screen issue when installing Realtek in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to download driver from Realtek website because I had an issue with audio. But I got BSOD during the installation process. I tried to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatyMackenzie1, May 13, 2020.

1. Blue screen issue when installing Realtek

I tried to download driver from Realtek website because I had an issue with audio. But I got BSOD during the installation process. I tried to delete this driver via command prompt but received BSOD again. How to sort it out? I am in a loop

:)

KatyMackenzie1, May 13, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 13, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 13, 2020
  4. amaan07 Win User

Blue screen issue when installing Realtek

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen issue when installing Realtek

1. Blue screen issue when installing Realtek - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio: After Window 10 pro update into 22HZ my tuf gaming laptop it became no audio device output install in device manager even i try all method with software fix and lastly it still cannot load my audio or speaker back . i try to install realtek audio from manufacture from last...
  3. No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio: After Window 10 pro update into 22HZ my tuf gaming laptop it became no audio device output install in device manager even i try all method with software fix and lastly it still cannot load my audio or speaker back . i try to install realtek audio from manufacture from last...
  4. No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen issue when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen issue when trying to sign in: Whenever I try to boot up my computer it shows the windows loading screen but before I even get to sign in it shows a blue screen every time I forgot my administrator password too so there’s no way windows repair can do anything and whenever I try to reset my pc it says we...
  6. Blue screen issue when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue when trying to sign in: Whenever I try to boot up my computer it shows the windows loading screen but before I even get to sign in it shows a blue screen every time I forgot my administrator password too so there’s no way windows repair can do anything and whenever I try to reset my pc it says we...
  7. Blue screen issue when trying to sign in

8. Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue: The past hour i've had 3-5 bluescreens, don't really have the numbers in my head anymore. While nothing in particular is being done at the PC even. I checked the eventviewer and found a few errors: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  9. Blue Screening Issues

Blue Screening Issues: Good Evening all,Whenever I boot up my computer, it blue screens as soon as I get to the lock screen. If I try to log in, it blue screens without any inputs at all, giving me the dpc_watchdog_violation code.As soon as it gets to the lock screen, everything artifacts and...
  10. Blue screen issue

Blue screen issue: Pc keeps crashing when I'm gaming or watching youtubeHere is mini dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AilgII7p5enakhu1aS6y4reyZUN6?e=yPpGlp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-issue/47ea0801-a2f2-42ae-9a82-2e957d26a76b