Windows 10: Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys

Discus and support Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]My audio recently stopped working and so i tried to check my realtek drivers after i tried various other methods. Then i went to REALTEK's website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarrySteinfield, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys

Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys [​IMG]My audio recently stopped working and so i tried to check my realtek drivers after i tried various other methods. Then i went to REALTEK's website and downloaded their latest driver and tried to update via device manager. Suddenly ended up with a Bsod while it was installing . Problem saying system thread exception not handled. I tried deleting the downloaded driver via command prompt but it got in again and did not work ending up in a BSOD. What's wrong with my audio driver it suddenly stopped working. And i tried to make a feature update of windows before it. I can't seem to enter windows what could be the problem?

***Original title: I have a bsod with file saying due to rtkvhd64.sys. I can't even enter into safe mode. I'm looping with the recovery menu? How do i stop this?***

:)

HarrySteinfield, Apr 14, 2020

2. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart.

Appreciate if someone can please support.

Uzair Khawar, Apr 14, 2020
  3. findas32 Win User
    windows blue screening over RTKVHD64.sys

My desktop keeps crashing because of rtkvhd64.sys and i have searched and tried to fix it but they have not worked it seems to happen more often when i plug my headphones into the back of the motherboard

findas32, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys

1. Blue Screen issues because of rtkvhd64.sys - Similar Threads - Blue Screen issues

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash: Since my attempt to install Windows 11 update 22H2 about a week ago, my PC has several times shown “blue screen of death” messages. Win 11 has launched auto-repair, which was unable to repair the issue and prompted me to reinstall W11 I always selected reinstall from the...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Update and rtkvhd64.sys - Blue Screen Crash: Since my attempt to install Windows 11 update 22H2 about a week ago, my PC has several times shown “blue screen of death” messages. Win 11 has launched auto-repair, which was unable to repair the issue and prompted me to reinstall W11 I always selected reinstall from the...
  7. Blue screen rtkvhd64.sys and so many problems after install windows

Blue screen rtkvhd64.sys and so many problems after install windows: my PC have lots of errors after install windows its been so slow and make programs not responded but when i press ctrl + delete it been normal after few seconds again same problem and and also sounds not working blue screen Blue Screen Error rtkvhd64.sys don't know...
  8. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....
  9. Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys': My laptop is crashing . Please check out these minidumps- https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgkG1PupSUzd9eHZi Thanks, Regal76 ***Original Title: My laptop crashing.***...
  10. RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RTKVHD64.sys Page Faults: Running Windows 10 64 bit version 1809. Following an Intel driver update failure (Intel (R) Corporation-System -2/22/2019 10.23.0.2437) I had no sound device on my PC and the speaker icon in the task bar had a red cross displayed. When I checked the audio in Device Manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtkvhd64 bsod

2. rtkvhd64 bluescreen

3. rtkvhd64.sys bsod

4. failure rtkvhd65.sys blue screen,
  5. delete rtkvhd64.sys,
  6. system thread exception not handled rtkvhd64.sys solution