Windows 10: Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc

Discus and support Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got this problem from yesterday, the blue screen keeps showing out when I turn on my pc, never stop, and mostly error is memory management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sky3ye, Sep 14, 2020.

1. sky3ye Win User

Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc

I got this problem from yesterday, the blue screen keeps showing out when I turn on my pc, never stop, and mostly error is memory management
    091520-12000-01.dmp
    15/9/2020 10:38:19
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    0x0000001a
    00000000`00041791
    ffff8f80`06fc2d30
    fffff8fc`40739110
    00000000`000001f3

:)

sky3ye, Sep 14, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 14, 2020
  3. PC still showing blue screen

Hi,

There are several causes of blue screen error depending on the stop code. Most of the time, this issue is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there a stop code included when you're experiencing the blue screen error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend checking this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. Just skip the
    troubleshooting steps that you already performed.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc

1. Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Keep

2. PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...: This has been happening for many months and i can't figure out which piece of hardware is causing the problem, i have swapped out the CPU and GPU and am still having the issue. I have updated bios, set bios settings to default, done a memory checker and temps are normal. Here...
  3. PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...: This has been happening for many months and i can't figure out which piece of hardware is causing the problem, i have swapped out the CPU and GPU and am still having the issue. I have updated bios, set bios settings to default, done a memory checker and temps are normal. Here...
  4. PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC keeps blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps blue screening: PC keeps blue screening:Hi Microsoft, my mate has just built his new PC. Everything was going fine, we installed Windows 11 and installed drivers- all good- he downloaded games and everything.The next day, the PC kept crashing, blue screening, booting into recovery mode- you...
  6. PC keeps crashing shows blue screen

PC keeps crashing shows blue screen: When the blue screen shows up, I am given a stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONI just recently2 weeks ago or more experienced this without installing any apps except regularly updating windows through Windows Update. Every time my pc crashes, Realtek goes missing and I can't...
  7. My pc keeps on crashed showing blue screen

My pc keeps on crashed showing blue screen: My pc still keeps on crashing showing memory management I already did ram test and it shows no problem, I also did sfc /scanner and it showed no error there too .is there ither solution for this problem.. I can't solve it.. plz help.. [IMG][IMG]...
  8. PC Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening: My pc has been blue screening so I reinstalled windows, I also tried to verify drivers before and after reinstalling and both times wrecked windows. The event ID is 41 and here the dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5phVtV0CPDl3zZaPX?e=A0kv6S...
  9. PC Keeps going to blue screen error when I try to start it

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Keeps going to blue screen error when I try to start it: So one day I tried to turn my PC on and it went to a blue screen error and I thought this was just a regular thing I have now tried to turn my PC on over 30 times and it has not worked here is what happens. I turn my PC on and it appears to start fine, the company logo comes...
  10. PC keeps blue screening

PC keeps blue screening: My computer gets blue screens when its on. When im playing a game or just watching youtube it freezes and i get a blue screen and pc restarts.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-blue-screening/7ebce7cd-5d23-4a83-ba64-6afdc491833b