Windows 10: Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why

Discus and support Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every so often usually between 20-50 minutes apart my computer will bluescreen and say something like "your device ran into a problem and needed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IceBlast410, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why

Every so often usually between 20-50 minutes apart my computer will bluescreen and say something like "your device ran into a problem and needed to restart". It doesn't happen every time I use my computer, but when it does happen it will usually happen multiple times within the span of a few hours, and then eventually stop. So I guess the issue isn't immediately urgent, but I could really use some help.

I checked in the event viewer to see what happened, and this is what it reports:

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80270e1a876, 0xffff8301f5cff920, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP."

Memory dump file if this doesn't work tell me and I'll get a new one later:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/13m17pofgc5z5ao/%2524R3DOS2W.DMP/file

I tried to fix computer registries and also search for broken files and whatnot, and it didn't solve the issue. Also did the system file check scan, and it found nothing. I haven't tried running in "clean boot", because I wasn't sure if it was an application problem though it may be. I also haven't tried a virus/malware scan yet, but I really don't think that's the issue.

This all started happening recently a day ago, and I've only had the computer for about half a month no problems previously. I should also note that this all started AFTER I downloaded a program, so I'm not sure if that is at fault? Any advice?

:)

IceBlast410, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 1, 2020
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why

1. Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why - Similar Threads - Blue Screen keeps

2. keep getting blue screens lately not sure why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting blue screens lately not sure why: This is what the error is saying when I search for it in the event viewer, not sure what other info is needed but can provide it if needed thanks!0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc701e6f2ee70, 0x000000008b48003c, 0xfffff8023c84fbde...
  3. keep getting blue screens lately not sure why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting blue screens lately not sure why: This is what the error is saying when I search for it in the event viewer, not sure what other info is needed but can provide it if needed thanks!0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc701e6f2ee70, 0x000000008b48003c, 0xfffff8023c84fbde...
  4. keep getting blue screens lately not sure why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Not sure, why this is happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure, why this is happening?: My computer, is running Windows 10.I had to, reformat my computer. After I, restored everything. There is, a problem.When I click, on a music file. I cannot get it to go, full screen? When I click on the box, to expand it full screen. Nothing happens? How can I, change the...
  6. Not sure, why this is happening?

Not sure, why this is happening?: My computer, is running Windows 10.I had to, reformat my computer. After I, restored everything. There is, a problem.When I click, on a music file. I cannot get it to go, full screen? When I click on the box, to expand it full screen. Nothing happens? How can I, change the...
  7. Not sure, why this is happening?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. blue screen keeps happening

blue screen keeps happening: so my pc just started having random bsod before it was ocasional it happens but now its common and its says: system theread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, driver irql_less_or_not_equal. pls help...
  9. blue screen keeps happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen keeps happening: so my pc just started having random bsod before it was ocasional it happens but now its common and its says: system theread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, driver irql_less_or_not_equal. pls help...
  10. Not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure why this is happening: Hey everyone! I'm not too sure why this is happening. Everytime i click something, it rapidly scrolls up and I can't make it stop. Is there a reason why this may be happening? How do I fix this? Thanks in advance! I am on a acer aspire e15 windows 10 laptop....