Windows 10: BLUE SCREEN KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON

Discus and support BLUE SCREEN KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; acer nitro an515_44 model laptop kulanıyorum 1ay civarı oldu satın alalı 2 2.5 haftadır mavi ekran hatası alıyorum bilgiayarımda hiç bir şey yok oyun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kubilay_52, Nov 23, 2020.

1. BLUE SCREEN KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON

acer nitro an515_44 model laptop kulanıyorum 1ay civarı oldu satın alalı 2 2.5 haftadır mavi ekran hatası alıyorum bilgiayarımda hiç bir şey yok oyun oynuyorum işlerimi hallediyorum sonra akşam bilgisayarı normal bir şekilde kapatıyorum bazı günler sabah bilgisayarımı açtığımda mavi ekran hatası alıyorum hata kodu KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON ve bu hatayı aldıktan sonra bilgisayar kendini tekrar başlatıyor ve açılıyor bu mavi ekran hatasını nasıl düzeltebilirim?

:)

Kubilay_52, Nov 23, 2020

2. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

I am getting periodically Kernel Mode Heap Corruption blue screen shut downs. Please help me. Thank you.

Adrian B P, Nov 23, 2020
  3. BLUE SCREEN - Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

Everytime I connect to my company VPN from home, within minutes I get the blue screen with the kernel mode heap corruption code. I need to complete some work this weekend and don't know where to start to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Melissa Hinkley, Nov 23, 2020
  4. BLUE SCREEN KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption in WIndows 10 Pro

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing Blue Screen of Death on your PC with error Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Usually, The KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000013A. This indicates that the kernel mode heap manager has detected corruption in a heap.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

However, to find the root cause of the issue, we need to analyze the crash dump files created during the error. You can locate the dump files in the location
    C:\Windows\Minidump, share the dump files through OneDrive with us.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

BLUE SCREEN KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON

1. BLUE SCREEN KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTİON - Similar Threads - BLUE SCREEN KERNEL

2. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hello,I'm getting this Blue screen, when I try to play Dying Light 2 I have Win 11 installed!Can someone help me?Here is the Minidump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnDjPtLu0z7XgfQTsHEinilT2AEs0g?e=QadKceThank you for your kind help!...
  3. Kernel mode heap corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel mode heap corruption: Hi i have trouble with blue screen. Message shows on display Kernel mode heap corruption.How can i get more information about this failure. Can you say me that it is HW or SW problemK...
  4. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernel Mode Heap Corruption blue screen: Dears , I have blue screen error this minidump folder https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EmLRt3SquZtDny9r62xxp4ABG_tmNz_6NC79encATRtbfw?e=5vbYGm...
  5. Blue Screen KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION error: Hi, I have occasionally had this error, where I am working on my computer and suddenly I get the blue screen error, and my Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 tablet restarts automatically. On this occasion, the error happened while watching a YouTube video -the video looked blurry,...
  6. BLUE SCREEN - Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

BLUE SCREEN - Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: Everytime I connect to my company VPN from home, within minutes I get the blue screen with the kernel mode heap corruption code. I need to complete some work this weekend and don't know where to start to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. blue screen error kernel mode heap corruption

blue screen error kernel mode heap corruption: I keep getting the kernel mode heap corruption and have put the minidump files and msinfo file in onedrive but who do I notify to check the files and how do I do this?...
  8. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...
  9. Kernel mode heap corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel mode heap corruption: I've been having this BSOD for a week now when I'm playing The Witcher 3 on my drive D:\ so I updated and ssd's firmware and it's still the same. Then I updated my BIOS and the BSOD went away but it still restarts my machine. Here is the link of my minidumps, systeminfo and...
  10. kernel mode heap corruption HELP

kernel mode heap corruption HELP: some times i play games and I blue screen and get this error and I followed the steps and the to send you guys the .dmp file and the file is empty why do you guys need this file and is there another way to fix this problem...