Windows 10: Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello , I recently installed windows 10 (Version 1909) on a bootcamp partition on a MacBook Pro (Early 2015). I used all drivers provided by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by laslooo123, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe

Hello ,

I recently installed windows 10 (Version 1909) on a bootcamp partition on a MacBook Pro (Early 2015). I used all drivers provided by the bootcamp setup. Whenever I start windows it runs fine for a few minutes before the blue screen arrives with the following message: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

The file that caused it seems to be ntoskrnl.exe from my interpretation of the debug files. Windows does run fine in Safe Mode.

In device manager there are no yellow marks on devices, weirdly only in safe mode a few drivers showed with the yellow sign on them: Generic PnP Monitor, Cirrus Audio, Microsoft Hyper -V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver. When I disabled these devices except for the Monitor, I was able to boot and run Windows normally (without Safe Mode) for around an hour, until the blue screen returned.

Thanks so much for your help!

Here are the logs, I used the DM Log collector because the other one got me a blue screen.

DESKTOP-IQOGP3D-Thu_12_26_2019_135703_27.zip

:)

laslooo123, Jan 13, 2020

2. Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe

Great - I downloaded and installed the drivers successfully. Will now reboot from safe mode and then report back if anything improved.

I performed all the required steps.

Here are the Screenshots

Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

And here is the Command prompt copy:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.418]
    (c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\jojo>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\Users\jojo>dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.18362.1

Image Version: 10.0.18363.418

[==========================100.0%==========================] No component store corruption detected.
    The operation completed successfully.

C:\Users\jojo>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.18362.1

Image Version: 10.0.18363.418

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

C:\Users\jojo>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\Users\jojo>chkdsk /scan
    The type of the file system is NTFS.
    This service cannot be started in Safe Mode

A snapshot error occured while scanning this drive. Run an offline scan and fix.

C:\Users\jojo>chkdsk /scan
    The type of the file system is NTFS.
    This service cannot be started in Safe Mode

A snapshot error occured while scanning this drive. Run an offline scan and fix.

C:\Users\jojo>wmic recoveros set autoreboot = false
    Updating property(s) of '\\DESKTOP-N9FJVA4\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home|C:\\Windows|\\Device\\Harddisk0\\Partition5"'
    Property(s) update successful.

C:\Users\jojo> wmic recoveros set DebugInfoType = 7
    Updating property(s) of '\\DESKTOP-N9FJVA4\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home|C:\\Windows|\\Device\\Harddisk0\\Partition5"'
    Property(s) update successful.

C:\Users\jojo>bcdedit /enum {badmemory}

RAM Defects
    -----------
    identifier {badmemory}

C:\Users\jojo>

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I still get the same BSOD when trying to boot normally. I did another V2 log collector scan with all the most recent logs, see attachment below:

DESKTOP-N9FJVA4-(2019-12-27_17-25-34).zip

Thanks for your help again Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe :)

laslooo123, Jan 13, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe

1. Blue Screen - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Blue Screen KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Blue screen: Hello,I'm asking for help finding solution for this:ERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Blue screen: Hello,I'm asking for help finding solution for this:ERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The...
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi,I'm having regular blue screens on my Windows 11 laptop. Could anyone help me figure out what's causing it?From the Event Viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff887e632f550, 0xfffff887e632f4a8,...
  6. blue screen of death. kernel_security_check_failure

blue screen of death. kernel_security_check_failure: i got the BSOD 5 times or the last ten days. I need help fixing but can even find any call center help for microsoft.. i have the dump files but have no idea what to do with them. Please Help!!...
  7. Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Blue Screen

Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Blue Screen: PC crashed while I was playing GTA V with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure, with Blue Screen Viewer it says it's caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe also says caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+1c2990. Any idea on what is causing it and how to stop it?...
  8. Blue screen of death: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Blue screen of death: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Now I have encountered a blue screen error. Please tell me what is the reason for the error??? What is affected by this error??? How can I rectify this error???? [IMG] ***Original title: Help me fix this blue screen error.......***...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. Blue screen: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Blue screen: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I've been having a blue screen with the error code Kernel_Security_Check_Failure when I'm downloading in general. I have accesed my mini dump folder that all say Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 X86 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod 0x00000109 ntoskrnl.exe