Windows 10: Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Win 10 PC

Discus and support Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Win 10 PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting blue screen and can't figure out what is causing it. System up to date, Drivers up to date and windows seems find with no corruptions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ny10019, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ny10019 Win User

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Win 10 PC

I keep getting blue screen and can't figure out what is causing it. System up to date, Drivers up to date and windows seems find with no corruptions.

Here is the link that contains the dump files https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvxfdaveb2orq8u/AADRt6iInu6t6BA01soiS5Q6a?dl=0 , today I got two blue screen out of nowhere, not doing something in particular.

:)

ny10019, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 1, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Win 10 PC

Classpnp.sys Blue Screen

Hello,

There's a possibility that you're getting a blue screen with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED due to a faulty hardware or an incompatible driver with any recently installed software. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you visit
    this link (Troubleshoot blue screen errors) and check if it helps.

We look forward to hearing from you. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Win 10 PC

1. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Win 10 PC - Similar Threads - Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. Blue screen hangs up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen hangs up?: Hello, I've had a lot of blues screens before and now I'm relatively familiar with them. But this one is different. It's been locked at 100% for an hour, but it's not restarting. It is the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Should I restart? So do it yourself or...
  3. Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 blue screen crashes Stop Code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've just tried to update my desktop pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Windows 10 keeps crashing with a blue screen message and the Stop Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED This happened last weekend when I first installed Windows 10 and got to the point where Windows wouldn't...
  4. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhhZ3kv5MCBVhXxE6?e=UfLKey Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/f03f3d05-d602-42b5-b255-7a99652a01fa
  5. BLUE SCREEN KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. FAILED: TCPIP.SYS

BLUE SCREEN KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. FAILED: TCPIP.SYS: I got new hardwares for my pc MB, Memory, Processor and a SSD and the computer technician installed everything, but i was usign the computer and i got this error with blue screen, i searched for some solutions but idk, i think thats better to talk with u guys from microsoft...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Blue Screen loop. No driver in error? Keeps happening, even...

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Blue Screen loop. No driver in error? Keeps happening, even...: A couple weeks ago, my PC experience a Blue Screen error for the very first time. The error shown was: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED No driver or other error information was given... just "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" The BSOD would occur just as Windows was loading the...
  7. Windows10 Blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED password word not working

Windows10 Blue screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED password word not working: Hello, This is a HP omen desktop 875-0034 bought two months ago with Windows10. Windows keeps restarting and is stuck in the blue sreen with the error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". My password in the blue screen is not working if I try to do anything starting in safe...
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, I'm getting frequent BSOD on Win10 (Dell Precision 3520, G436PH2). There generally isn't something specific running when it happens, but it always seems to come in pairs. It will BSOD, then after signing on again it will BSOD again immediately. Then...
  10. BSOD Win 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - CLASSPNP.SYS

BSOD Win 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - CLASSPNP.SYS: Hi All, Had 3 BSOD's last night at random times, each time when I was playing Football Manager 2018. Tried a few Google searches but couldn't find much if anything to help. Can you review the attached and provide any insight? Please don't tell me its hardware *Sad....