Windows 10: Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

Discus and support Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my PC and then i got a bluescreen, the stopcode is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and what failed was nvlddmkm.sys, but not only is there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PhantomRaw, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

I was using my PC and then i got a bluescreen, the stopcode is DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and what failed was nvlddmkm.sys, but not only is there is a blue screen, but my computer hasn’t booted back to windows and its been like this for than 30 minutes.

can someone help

:)

PhantomRaw, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes

1. Blue screen lasting more than 20 minutes - Similar Threads - Blue screen lasting

2. Blue screen error every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error every 20 minutes: The computer crashes about every 20 minutes or so. It was working fine up until recently. I'd done a Windows update just prior to this problem, but there are no system restore points to allow me to restore prior to the update. It's an older machine 11 years, so I'm not...
  3. Lock Screen not working when screen timeout is more than one minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen not working when screen timeout is more than one minute: [ATTACH] Posting my help request post here too since in my last post, I had someone help me. My lock screen doesn't work whenever I set my screen timeout in the Settings to anything more than 1 minute. It's happened for about a month now or so, after an update I think. My...
  4. Windows 10: computer crash every time computer is idle for more than 10-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: computer crash every time computer is idle for more than 10-20 minutes: Since i've owned this computer i've had this problem but only discovered it was due to idling lately. The BSOD displays the error message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". After googling a bunch i've tried all the fixes that got recommended, changed advanced powerplan options and...
  5. wont stay on for more than a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    wont stay on for more than a minute: Hello, My desktop hp keeps turning off/ sleeping. I have both setting set to Never and it still turns off. I have also gone into "additional power settings" and have also chose never for "change when the computer sleeps" and "choose when to turn off the display" I have...
  6. Notebook start screen for 20 minutes?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook start screen for 20 minutes?: Since 20 min I only see the start screen where acer is standing how does the notebook go 10 days old Notebook seid 20 min in Startbildschirm?
  7. Share folder with more than 20 users at the same time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share folder with more than 20 users at the same time.: Hello, I am doing a project having 24 Debian-clients trying to map a folder on a Windows 10 machine. I was already very happy to get it all running, but then I recognized four clients not being able to map the folder. Now I found out, that my WIndows 10 only allows to handle...
  8. time lap of more then 20 minutes before start-screen windows appears..

in Windows 10 Support
    time lap of more then 20 minutes before start-screen windows appears..: When i press the start button of my compu , it takes between 20 and 30 minutes before the start screen from windows is appearing, and until that moment , i only see the black screen... What could be the reason for this great time lap between pressing start button compu and...
  9. copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy/replace not displaying more than 20 items: Hi everyone, I just got a new pc and was transferring file between drives, but when I am presented with the Copy/Replace dialogue box and I click "Let me decide for each file", as I scroll through the items and check off the boxes as needed, I am only able to do this for up...
  10. Can't get monitor to stay on more than 20 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get monitor to stay on more than 20 minutes or so: I've done "settings/system/power and sleep" and set the monitor to stay on 5 hours. But it continues to go off every 20 minutes or so. How do I get it to stay on? 85379