Windows 10: Blue screen leads to other problems

Discus and support Blue screen leads to other problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 days ago my Asus FX503VD suddenly go blue screen, and after that, the keyboard does not work anymore and i cannot shut it down entirely, here are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaiTran51196, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Blue screen leads to other problems

2 days ago my Asus FX503VD suddenly go blue screen, and after that, the keyboard does not work anymore and i cannot shut it down entirely, here are the problems that I found:

- There is no keyboard device in Device Manager.

- The power indicator led light and the power button light is still on even when i shut the computer down.

- It sometimes works fine, but sometimes show the above problems.

I don't know if it is a problem with the hardware or not, please help me I'm kinda desparate right now.

Thank you so much.

:)

HaiTran51196, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Blue screen leads to other problems

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen leads to other problems

1. Blue screen leads to other problems - Similar Threads - Blue screen leads

2. BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS: Hello, i started having problems again, the problems started a few days ago, they happened before but they weren't really serious and they were gone after a few days, The problems start with PC lagging a bit, not much but it's lagging a bit, then there are 2 notifications, 1...
  3. BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS: Hello, i started having problems again, the problems started a few days ago, they happened before but they weren't really serious and they were gone after a few days, The problems start with PC lagging a bit, not much but it's lagging a bit, then there are 2 notifications, 1...
  4. BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HDD leads to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD leads to blue screen.: Hi there, I have facing some problems in my windows machine. My SATA HDD leads me to blue screen error code 0x00000034. I have another SSD where windows is installed. I cant install windows with my HDD connected and can only install windows if HDD is disconnected and SSD is...
  6. Start up error that leads to blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up error that leads to blue screen: I was playing rust when all of a sudden my pc crashed and i was shown an orange crash page instead of blue and this was the atop code DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS and this is what failed RzDev_0C00.sys and ive tried wiping my pc but when i try it...
  7. regular blue screens and other problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    regular blue screens and other problems: hi. to start off with i had been getting regular blue screens on my laptop for a while. most of them said memory_management, faulty_hardware _corrupted page and i had it checked and i was told it was sth to do with my updates and for a while it got better after the system was...
  8. Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help Identifying and solving a problem that keeps on leading to a blue screen: Here is the link to my MiniDump files that my PC generated after a BSoD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah6sB76bbi2uhgpMOo4B32XQUvJm?e=ZdiI8U Can someone please identify what the problems are? (A note for Dave) I have updated/ downloaded the qualcomm Atheros Network driver that Acer...
  9. Network Problems, leads to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Problems, leads to blue screen.: Been having a weird problem on my brand new computer. At a random point, after using it for a while, the internet randomly dips extremely low, and it doesn't go back up. If I disconnect from my wifi, my computer stops responding entirely shortly afterwards (it led to a blue...
  10. Shut down features leading to other problems.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down features leading to other problems.: I started having shut down problems where I would “Shut Down” from the start menu, nothing would show on my monitor but my case fans, LED strips and my mouse and keyboard were stil lit. Then my accesories (mouse/keyboard) would work on and off then when I’d try to shut down...