Windows 10: Blue screen loop help !

Discus and support Blue screen loop help ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying for days to get my PC to work. It was stuck on the blue start up screen repairs and I've tried the below methods to fix it but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jessica777, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Blue screen loop help !

Hi, I've been trying for days to get my PC to work. It was stuck on the blue start up screen repairs and I've tried the below methods to fix it but no luck 1. Start up repair 2. System restores 3. Starting in safe mode 4. Using cmd prompt to copy the registry file but it said it "couldn't find them" Now after the blue start up screen it just shuts down instead of restarting. But once i power up again then I can get back into the advanced options . I really don't want to completely wipe the system because I have important documents on there that I really need. Work documents etc. Please .. all I need is to recover my files from my desktop. Can anyone help ?

:)

Jessica777, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Blue screen loop help !

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen loop help !

1. Blue screen loop help ! - Similar Threads - Blue screen loop

2. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  3. Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I’m stuck on a blue screen loop: I swapped my ssd into my pc from laptop now I’m getting a blue screen on both my pc and laptop I have looked at so many YouTube videos but nothing is helping I practically only have access to command prompt it says I have a inaccessible boot drive when I go onto command...
  4. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop: So basically, on my laptop, I have something called "The blue screen of death". My laptop was completely fine and normal, but when I did a system restore, I got the blue screen. I am completely out if ideas on how to fix this. If I try to reset the laptop, all I'm met with is...
  5. Blue screen loop

Blue screen loop: Hey there. I was using my laptop when the blue screen error popped up and restarted my laptop. Since then my laptop is in repair loop and gives the "BAD SYSTEM COFING INFO" what should I do?...
  6. Blue Screen Loop

Blue Screen Loop: Hello everyone, My PC decided to went through blue screen loop for like a hours. I tried doing system restore but nothing worked at all, i went back through the Blue screen loop. How did the blue screen loop happened for me? I was playing a game while updating drivers. But...
  7. Blue screen loop help !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen loop help !: Hi, I've been trying for days to get my PC to work. It was stuck on the blue start up screen repairs and I've tried the below methods to fix it but no luck 1. Start up repair 2. System restores 3. Starting in safe mode 4. Using cmd prompt to copy the registry file but it said...
  8. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen Loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HempConnoisseur_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzlofm/blue_screen_loop/
  9. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Loop: Hello, So my PC is having issues and nothing is working on it to make it return back to normal. A little story of what happened earlier on: I have Norton Utilities and it told me that I had to do System Backup or Rebootsomething along the lines of that. That made my PC...
  10. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen loop: Hi I am having the issue of endless cycle of blue screens which prevents me to enter the Repair mode / safe mode / boot from usb as they all get interrupted from a blue screen with various error messages. The errors that I get are: 0xc000007b 0xc0000021a 0xc00000139...