Windows 10: Blue screen loop / safe mode only

Discus and support Blue screen loop / safe mode only in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RileyBoyce, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc didn't start correctly. It tells me to press restart but it just continues that loop. When I click advanced options and trouble shoot then click advanced options again it brings me to a screen with 6 options. The only 2 I can use is start up repair and start up settings as my password wont work. I click start up settings a

:)

RileyBoyce, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

Stuck in a non-working safe mode loop.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while access the device in safe mode, we will help you with this issue.

We have been seeing black screen issues of several types after upgrading to Windows 10. The main causes observed so far are driver issues, output to unexpected port, and possibly also issues with the Lock Screen app. Please use these steps:

If you see the black screen or have a flickering screen before sign-in:

• Try connecting to different video outputs on the PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent:
      • To a different Adapter: from integrated graphics to a discrete card or vice versa.
      • To a different output: from HDMI to DVI, DisplayPort to VGA, or any other combination.
    • Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.
      • Advanced boot options, Safe Mode with Networking, or Low Resolution Video
      • Check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters
        • If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (try vice versa if it does not work)
        • If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.
    Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Also, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft articles and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

And,

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Hope it helps. Perform the above troubleshooting steps and kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen loop / safe mode only

1. Blue screen loop / safe mode only - Similar Threads - Blue screen loop

2. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  3. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  4. My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is blue screen looping but I can turn on safe mode: My laptop is blue screen looping but I can still can turn on safe mode, my question is that can i do something on safe mode that can fix the looping? P.s i have done all of the cmds like: bootrec /rebuildbcd bootrec /fixmbr Bootrec /fixboot Chkdsk .......
  5. Windows only boots in Safe mode only (Login screen loop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows only boots in Safe mode only (Login screen loop): Normally, I can figure this out but its my personal computer and my brain doesn't work. Issue: Stuck at Login screen and computer will let me type in password but re-springs and shows the login again. I'm posting this from it right now in Safe mode but this sucks Startup...
  6. Blue screen and no safe mode

Blue screen and no safe mode: Good day i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but after its done and reboots it shows the blue screen again. I’ve tried to enter safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen...
  7. Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In

Blue Screen of Death Restart Loop: Cant enter Safe Mode or Sign In: I just updated windows 10 today, and noticed that Dolby audio wasn’t working, and I was unable to reinstall it. I tried updating my drivers, and nothing worked. Shortly after, my computer restarted and put me on a BSOD, saying it would automatically restart. Now it loops...
  8. Windows 10 will only boot in safe mode. (Blue screen error)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will only boot in safe mode. (Blue screen error): Hi my PC will now only boot in safe mode (blue screen error) it also crashes when safe mode when with network is selected. Is it possible to remove the latest update as the problem has only happened since then and I am unable to get any internet access to check for driver...
  9. Only able to boot in safe mode; constant blue screens/restarting

Only able to boot in safe mode; constant blue screens/restarting: The log is attached, and the thread title basically explains the issue. The only way I've been able to start my computer this morning (after some system hangs and general wonkiness last night) without blue screens is via safe mode (luckily with networking). I've tried system...
  10. Black Screen in Safe Mode only!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen in Safe Mode only!: I am having trouble getting into safe mode, after I type my password, I get a black screen with nothing on it, the screen is lit up but black. It works in normal mode just not Safe Mode, I Googled 'Windows 10 Safe Mode black screen' but only results show telling you to go...