Windows 10: Blue screen loop while booting

Discus and support Blue screen loop while booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm getting the blue screen of death loop, I've tried resetting windows but that didn't work, automatic repair can't seem to help, nor does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CloudIce, Nov 26, 2018.

1. CloudIce Win User

Blue screen loop while booting

Hey guys,

I'm getting the blue screen of death loop, I've tried resetting windows but that didn't work, automatic repair can't seem to help, nor does System Restore, Startup repair or booting it into safe mode work. I've tried the cmd too a bit, but that didn't help either. I typed cd c:\windows\system32\config but it can't find the path specified. I really don't want to lose any of my personal files, but I don't know what to do.

:)

CloudIce, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Blue screen in terminal loop

Hi,

The blue screen error that you encounter can be triggered due to a possible hardware or hardware driver software failure. To isolate your concern, could you confirm if you have made any changes on your device prior to your concern? Also, are you getting
    any messages for the blue screen error?

As an initial step to get out of the blue screen loop, we suggest that you perform a startup repair by booting to
    System Recovery Options through a hard reboot. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your device.
    • When the Windows logo appears, press the power off button or unplug the power source to force shutdown your device.
      (If you're using a laptop, remove the battery. Note: Refer to the manufacturer's site on how to remove the battery of your device.)
    • Perform this step three times. On the third time that you turn on your computer, wait for the
      Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      >Advanced options > Automatic Repair.
    • Select Windows 10.
    • If prompted, select an administrator account.
    • Type in your password and click Continue.
    • Wait for the repair to complete.

Once you're done, check if your device will boot normally.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Blue screen loop while booting - Similar Threads - Blue screen loop

2. Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop: Booting screen stuck with looping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-issue-blue-screen-with-loop/1654f52e-1cd1-4ec1-8191-57d91f2dc9d0
  3. Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop: Booting screen stuck with looping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-issue-blue-screen-with-loop/1654f52e-1cd1-4ec1-8191-57d91f2dc9d0
  4. Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  6. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  7. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Stuck in Blue screen and boot loop

Stuck in Blue screen and boot loop: I have ran a scan for viruses using malwearebytes and it said i had some threats, i quarantined them and restarted. And now im stuck in blue screen and cant enter safe mod nor have any restore points....
  9. Boot Blue screen loop

Boot Blue screen loop: Hello, I have a problem with my computer. There is a constant loop of bluescreens during booting. Also I can't start windows in safe mode, beacuse when I try to do this there is a blue screen. Another thing I tried is buckup recovery, which also didn't help. I tried "reset...
  10. Blue screen error/boot looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error/boot looping: Need help restoring my laptop, cant select a restore image now, tried to restore to an erlier date but it failed then locked me out of the image selection. Cant reset windows either, wont enter safe modes, also in command prompt, says my C: drive is reserved for some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trigger bluescreen while booting

2. blue screen while booting the computer

3. computer blue screen while booting