Windows 10: Blue screen loops Kmode exception not handled/system service exception

Discus and support Blue screen loops Kmode exception not handled/system service exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer has been acting up recently, going into BSOD loops on restart. I tried system restoring but was unable due to errors. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Merp, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Merp Win User

Blue screen loops Kmode exception not handled/system service exception

Hello, my computer has been acting up recently, going into BSOD loops on restart. I tried system restoring but was unable due to errors. I tried re-installing windows and it continued to bsod loop after install. I let the computer be off for a while and now its working, but I have a feeling it will blue screen again in the near future. Attached are my event logs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

YELLYPHISH-Thu_08_23_2018_142519_98.zip

:)

2. I am getting error 'KMODE exception not handled"

Hi Meher,

This blue screen error or KMODE Exception Not Handled error could be a driver file issue. We suggest you refer to this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . Follow the steps and prompts in this article to see if this will help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Aug 23, 2018
  3. SGASKS Win User
    Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

I have been facing this very annoying problem when my laptop crashes abruptly either with "Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled" or "Kmode Exception Not Handled" and this goes on in a loop. At a whim, it successfully boots to windows but crashes again with
    either of the above errors. I have restored my windows after which the problem reduced (not disappear) allowing me to get some work done sporadically but the problem has resurface with full vengeance rendering my laptop useless over the last couple of days.

My laptop (specs below) came with Windows 8.1 but I successfully upgraded to Win 10 without any hiccups. I had no issues for several months but this problem has been plaguing my laptop since February. I can't recollect exactly when was the first time this
    problem surfaced but am confident this was after I updated the Nvidia driver to the latest version after being prompted by the Nvidia software.

Please let me know how I can fix this very annoying problem.

Laptop Specs:

Model- Dell Inspiron 14 5848

Processor- 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5 500U Processor (4M Cache, up t o 3.00 GHz)Full specs can be accessed on Onedrive: Inspiron5458_53KZ062_Components.csv

OP - Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled in Loop

SGASKS, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Blue screen loops Kmode exception not handled/system service exception

KMODE exception not handled

About 30 seconds of turning on my dell computer it goes to blue screen and states KMODE exception not handled. we have taken it in twice for repair and removal of any viruses and at the store it works, but as soon as we set up back at home it does the
    same thing then goes to a startup screen and keeps spinning like it is trying to restart but does not.

LarrySulham, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen loops Kmode exception not handled/system service exception

1. Blue screen loops Kmode exception not handled/system service exception - Similar Threads - Blue screen loops

2. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  3. Blue screen loop stop code : kmode exception not handled

Blue screen loop stop code : kmode exception not handled: Can someone help me please.My laptop got blue screen loop and the stop code is kmode exception not handled I can’t log in it keep blue screen every time when I try to open my laptop I don’t know what’s wrong with it. Cheers....
  4. Blue screen loop stop code : kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen loop stop code : kmode exception not handled: Can someone help me please.My laptop got blue screen loop and the stop code is kmode exception not handled I can’t log in it keep blue screen every time when I try to open my laptop I don’t know what’s wrong with it. Cheers....
  5. Blue screen loop stop code : kmode exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  7. kmode exception not handled blue screen error

kmode exception not handled blue screen error: I keep getting a blue screen error at random times... not sure what is causing it. When it blue screens and restarts my computer it says it is a Kmode exception not handled error. I have copied the error in the event viewer and it says the following 2 errors: 1 The cpuz136...
  8. Kmode Exception not handled blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode Exception not handled blue screen: Thank you all for reading this. Today the laptop of my lil sister gave this weird blue screen and the error message was: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I tried to turn it on and off but I couldn't even get to the windows screen to log in. I would like to know why this is...
  9. BSOD. System Service Exception. Kmode Exception Not Handled...

BSOD. System Service Exception. Kmode Exception Not Handled...: Hi Any help is much appreciated I'm having issues with a variety of BSOD's. My system crashes at random times, sometimes during gaming and other times when it's just idling. I'm suspecting some kind of driver error, but I can't seems to locate it. I'm running Windows...
  10. Blue screen with kmode exception not handled no driver, boot loop

Blue screen with kmode exception not handled no driver, boot loop: My computer is an HP M01-F0024 that I recently purchased new. It was fine until just now, though it had given me Kmode exception when trying to install Malwarebytes, I didn't think anything of it as I figured Windows Defender should be good enough. Anyways, I was playing...