Windows 10: Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

Discus and support Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 15IKB windows 10 home bought approximately one year ago. It was working fine untill one month ago. Then it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdmarSantosJr, May 15, 2019.

1. Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 15IKB windows 10 home bought approximately one year ago. It was working fine untill one month ago. Then it started to crash with multiple error codes. I run diagnostics with chkdsk and sfc /scannow, also with lenovo support software. All of them pointed to a corruption in the hard drive, but were unable to repair it.

I've already did a clean install of windows 10 several times, but the problem always comes back in a few hours or days. In a last attempt, I tried to go to windows 8.1, but that was a dead end, since lenovo only has some critical drives for this model for windows 10.

My latest suspicion is that the automatic windows update is corrupting the drive, but I can say it for sure.

What can I do?

:)

EdmarSantosJr, May 15, 2019

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 15, 2019
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 15, 2019
  4. Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

1. Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted - Similar Threads - Blue screen multiple

2. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt: So, I have two different drives I use to boot my PC. One came with the PC, it's HDD, it has an OS with Windows 10 on it. The second is an m.2 SSD, I mainly use this one. The second has Windows 11 with all my saved games. Recently I've been trying to overclock my CPU, and...
  3. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt: So, I have two different drives I use to boot my PC. One came with the PC, it's HDD, it has an OS with Windows 10 on it. The second is an m.2 SSD, I mainly use this one. The second has Windows 11 with all my saved games. Recently I've been trying to overclock my CPU, and...
  4. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple blue screen errors

Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  6. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error: Almost 6 times out of 10 times, my pc goes into a bluescreen error with many error codes like memory management, system_service_exception_windows 10. And that too every time in every bluescreen, the error info collected will never pass 0% even if i wait 30 minutes. so i will...
  7. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error: Almost 6 times out of 10 times, my pc goes into a bluescreen error with many error codes like memory management, system_service_exception_windows 10. And that too every time in every bluescreen, the error info collected will never pass 0% even if i wait 30 minutes. so i will...
  8. Blue screen errors and unknown hard drive error

9. Hard Drives corruption and errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drives corruption and errors: So I had my computer unused for about a year it having two harddrives one HDD one SSD the ladder having the operating system. After starting it up again two days ago everything worked like it used to I had restarted it many times that day so it wasn't a hardware issue. But...
  10. Multiple Blue Screens Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screens Errors: Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on Windows 10 and noticed this error happening usually when I run a VPN. Today I have also gotten another BSOD error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. curropted hard drive on pc blue screen