Windows 10: Blue Screen multiple issues

Discus and support Blue Screen multiple issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, in the past month or so I bought components and made my PC. No issues so far, all running well. Out of nowhere I now can't get onto my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiloHarris, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Blue Screen multiple issues

Hello,

in the past month or so I bought components and made my PC. No issues so far, all running well. Out of nowhere I now can't get onto my PC because it keeps rebooting and restarting without me asking it to. I've watched a number of videos on youtube on how to fix it and they usually end with "type\windows\system32\config..." and then some other bits and then I am told there should be ~7 words on the right with numbers next to them reaching the millions. However I don't have this, I have the words that are the same as the ones in the video but no numbers, only zeros. I'm then told to go down another path to fix the issue but it always ends up with my computer continually resetting and not letting me in.

I am so stuck and a lot of money looks as though it is going down the drain. Any ideas on how to resolve the issue, any suggestions would be massively appreciated.

Thank you!!!

:)

MiloHarris, Apr 11, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Blue Screen multiple issues

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen multiple issues

1. Blue Screen multiple issues - Similar Threads - Blue Screen multiple

2. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple blue screens: Hi, i recently started to getting alot of blue screens, i seen 3 different till now and they appear all in first minute of starting a gamefirst one is clock watchdog timeout and its most common one, my gpu drivers are up to date, tried both game ready and studio driver with...
  3. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple blue screens: Hi, i recently started to getting alot of blue screens, i seen 3 different till now and they appear all in first minute of starting a gamefirst one is clock watchdog timeout and its most common one, my gpu drivers are up to date, tried both game ready and studio driver with...
  4. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screening multiple times a day, driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screening multiple times a day, driver issues: So ive been dealing with this for almost a year now, ive tried a lot of different things. Ive tried checking my disks, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, reseting and reinstalling windows, checking if theres any antivirus clashing, and a lot of safe mode troubleshoots....
  6. blue screening multiple times a day, driver issues

blue screening multiple times a day, driver issues: So ive been dealing with this for almost a year now, ive tried a lot of different things. Ive tried checking my disks, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, reseting and reinstalling windows, checking if theres any antivirus clashing, and a lot of safe mode troubleshoots....
  7. Multiple Blue Screens

Multiple Blue Screens: Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with...
  8. Multiple Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue Screens: Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with...
  9. Multiple Blue Screens

10. Issues with Blue Screen on multiple laptops

Issues with Blue Screen on multiple laptops: Hello, I need help in pinpointing this issue if possible. Windows 10 64bit laptop Receiving this BSOD on 5 of our laptops in the fleet of 150 laptops over the last 3-4 weeks and I have had no luck in fixing the issue. I have uploaded the dmp file and MSinfo to OneDrive...