Windows 10: blue screen need to get rid of it

Discus and support blue screen need to get rid of it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Need to get rid of blue screen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anne844, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Anne844 Win User

blue screen need to get rid of it

Need to get rid of blue screen

:)

Anne844, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 26, 2019
  4. blue screen need to get rid of it

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

blue screen need to get rid of it

1. blue screen need to get rid of it - Similar Threads - blue screen need

2. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  3. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  4. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  6. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  7. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need "Help" getting rid of this . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.In the past, when I've had problems.Dell would connect to my computer, and take a look.But this problem happens, prior to the computer running?When I turn my, computer on. The first thing, that happens.A blue screen, with two...
  9. How to get rid of the blue outline?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of the blue outline?: [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option. The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336