Windows 10: Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Discus and support Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by djcaasta, Feb 18, 2020.

1. djcaasta Win User

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys failed.

The Blue Screen keeps happening before and after installing drivers for the WiFi and Bluetooth adapter.

I would like to know how to fix this because it’s starting to make my computer useless.

Thank You!

:)

djcaasta, Feb 18, 2020

2. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message.

It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help.

advncdfinesse, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

One file was of 0 byte. Remaining 4, I analyzed.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 090119-34093-01.dmp

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw06.sys

IMAGE_NAME: Netwtw06.sys

File Name: 090119-37812-01.dmp

File Name: 090119-42656-01.dmp

File Name: 090119-43343-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

Netwtw06.sys - Intel Wireless driver

Driver date - Wed Apr 25 02:09:01 2018

C. Recommendations

a. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

b. Your Intel Wireless driver is of date 25-Apr-18. Update it to latest from computer maker's site / Intel site.

If you need help, Windows Key+x > Device Manager > Expand network adapters > Double click Intel Wireless driver > Driver tab > Post the screenshot here.

Vijay_Verma, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

BSOD Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys

Hey, I have been repeatedly getting Blue Screens saying Page fault in nonpaged area Netwtw06.sys. Any fixes?? Thanks

AlexMcGee0, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

1. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Netwtw06

2. Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netwtw06.sys failure: My laptop keeps getting this blue screen: Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Failure: Netwtw06.sys How can I fix this and why this keeps happening? Before the windows updates, I wasn’t having this issue and couldn’t fix it, the pc is stuck in blue screen and nothing is...
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  4. Blue Screen- Netwtw06.sys Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen- Netwtw06.sys Page Fault in Nonpaged Area: Hello, I need help. I am randomly getting the same blue screen error Netwtw06.sys Page Fault in Nonpaged Area. It has occurred 4 times tonight alone. Can someone help me troubleshoot this issue? So far I have tried the following: Temporarily disable antivirus apps Update...
  5. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  6. Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeatedly Netwtw06.sys failure: The stop code error message is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and shows the Netwtw06.sys failure message. It keeps crashing every 10-15 mins and shows this error, I checked other forum threads and their answers did not help....
  7. My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed

My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed: Ive tried resetting and restoring factory settings and nothing helps. Also resetting sometimes wont work but this is the error i keep receiving [ATTACH]...
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  9. Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys

Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys: My computer keeps crashing help me Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: Netwtw06.sys I can turn on my computer and use it but after like 10-60 minutes It crashes with the message above and I don't know what to do....
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What failed: Netwtw06.sys

2. netwk06.sys failure

3. netwtw06.sys blue screen

4. netwtw06.sys asus,
  5. BSOD what failed netwtw06.sys