Windows 10: Blue Screen - New PC, Persistant

Discus and support Blue Screen - New PC, Persistant in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are some updated BSOD .dmp files along with event viewer images i took. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhpiBFniumtTh2lVTdNJT9h94sbI?e=Joni4B Most frequent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuckyA314, Jun 15, 2020.

1. LuckyA314 Win User

Blue Screen - New PC, Persistant

Here are some updated BSOD .dmp files along with event viewer images i took.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhpiBFniumtTh2lVTdNJT9h94sbI?e=Joni4B

Most frequent Stop Code: KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL

My System:

https://valid.x86.fr/wxibtk
    My windows 10 version is 2004 OS Build 19041.264

I have tried re-installing my GPU Driver and re-sitting my RAM and GUP hardware.

I have noticed that the blue screens occur even when my PC is just sitting on the desktop, idle.

I have made sure to update all my drivers, including my BIOS, and they are up to date.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Lucky.

:)

LuckyA314, Jun 15, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 15, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen - New PC, Persistant - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Persistant

2. Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance: Hi there,A while back, my PC started encountering frequent Blue Screens. I reinstalled windows and for a couple of months everything was fine, then it started happening again, reinstalled windows, everything fine and now it started happening again. After the bsod, it doesn't...
  3. Persistent Blue Screens on Windows 10 PC

Persistent Blue Screens on Windows 10 PC: Hello everyone,I've had a problem for the past couple months, and have been having BSODs almost daily. Seemingly random times when I am watching a YouTube video, listening to music while multitasking, or even when I get up from my computer and leave it idol for 5-10 minutes....
  4. Persistent Blue Screens on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Blue Screens on Windows 10 PC: Hello everyone,I've had a problem for the past couple months, and have been having BSODs almost daily. Seemingly random times when I am watching a YouTube video, listening to music while multitasking, or even when I get up from my computer and leave it idol for 5-10 minutes....
  5. Persistent Blue Screens on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue screens on a new pc.

Blue screens on a new pc.: Hi so i recently bought a new pc. I build my pc in start of December and its been running without a single problem until 4 days ago. I started getting blue screens on my pc when i am playing games and i have been checking every single thing i could find here online. In...
  7. Blue screen on new pc

Blue screen on new pc: Hi I just bought new pc i mean i ordered the parts and installed it myself but I have been getting a blue screen eror since the day i installed my pc i checked my rams and also sata there is no problem with them so here is my minidump file...
  8. Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.

Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.: Hello, Powered up my system this morning to what looked liked a frozen BIOS splash screen. After a minute or so I got the dreaded Blue screen followed by the system powering down on its own. I didn't catch the QR code in time, but since I know a little about Event Logs, I...
  9. Blue screen issues persisting

Blue screen issues persisting: I have windows 10, running 2080ti and ryzen 3600. Had an issue with dpc watchdog violation bluescreen continually popping up with random programs/games I would play and it got so bad to the point where I completely reset my pc which deleted everything off my drive. I thought...
  10. New PC Blue Screening

New PC Blue Screening: Hi there! Issue: BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PC Specs: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX w/ ARGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe 512GB ADATA 6000LNP M.2 NVME SSD + 3TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive) Intel(R) Core™...