Windows 10: Blue screen nightmare

Discus and support Blue screen nightmare in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi .. ive done everything to fix my son's lap top . Gose on for hours at resetting pc going no further than 1percent.. ive followed all the reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LyndaYO, Jul 13, 2019.

1. LyndaYO Win User

Blue screen nightmare

Hi .. ive done everything to fix my son's lap top . Gose on for hours at resetting pc going no further than 1percent.. ive followed all the reset instructions such as complete restore etc and still same thing. His laptop has no disc drive to install any recovering disc.. its a constant circle of back and forth for days .. i have hit every single restore option available .. its not an old laptop either . Windows 10 is just a real pain.. he has a aspire 3 . This photo is again the same after doing all the recovery options . Any help guys ?

:)

LyndaYO, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Blue screen nightmare

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen nightmare

1. Blue screen nightmare - Similar Threads - Blue screen nightmare

2. Display nightmare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display nightmare: One of the kids has managed to turn my page display black and the text yellow! I can't get it back to the normal white page display and black text. Can anyone help please? I have asked him how he did it and he can't remember because he says he was messing around and clicked...
  3. WINDOWS NIGHTMARE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS NIGHTMARE: I installed a new gen 4 SSD and changed my motherboard, which began my worst day ever in the past decade. Windows is refusing to boot, stating that my PC can't start properly. The PC refuses to boot with the new NVME drive installed. It works fine when I take it out. I tried...
  4. OneDrive Nightmare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Nightmare: It is a sad day in the world when the memoirs and articles one writes, on their personal computer, cannot even be saved privately on their very own personal computer. OneDrive makes it impossible to privately save your own documents in the way you see most fitting on your...
  5. Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 re-install nightmares after blue screen error.: My HP Omni all-in-one PC suffered a blue screen error out of nowhere. It would not let me into safe mode to run any troubleshooting. I contacted Microsoft tech support, who couldn't get into safe mode either. After a 4 hour re-installation of Windows 10 it has been one...
  6. Icons are a nightmare

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons are a nightmare: I have done searches and haven't found anything useful. Never had problems like this in Windows 7. Problem 1 Icon files that don't show the correct image. The system seems to remember an old image associated with a file and directory. Say you download favicon from a...
  7. Nightmare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightmare: My Settings is not working it opens blank, my Windows Update has disappeared and all my update history is gone. Any devices connected t my USB are not recognised. I rarely use my laptop but on opening yesterday, its been hell. I have no idea what else to do other than throw...
  8. Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really struggling with many different blue screens. Nightmare: Hello. I have a custom build. I really cannot figure out what is causing so many errors. My setup: Windows 10 128gb tridentZ RGB Ram 2x Titan RTX (48gb VRAM) AMD 2950x evga 1200 p2 PSU M.2 1TB SSD 2 x SSD 1TB ASUS 399-E motherboard event viewer file link:...
  9. Activation nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation nightmare: I have purchased a minecraft key and for MS's information, this has been the most difficult and time consuming activation I've ever encountered. Anyway, I am now told I need to link an applicable device in order to install the game. I am on my windows 10 laptop and I am...
  10. Photos nightmare.....

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos nightmare.....: Hi folks ....have been successfully transferring pics from my camera(s) since days of '98....and now problems arise! TWINUI has now crept in as my pic viewer of choice. I managed to restore photo viewer (using these pages).....but believe that I now require Gallery...