Windows 10: Blue screen + no boot + beeping

Discus and support Blue screen + no boot + beeping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Some context: I have a Lenovo Ideapad laptop running Windows 10. It's been a few months since it started "beeping" however the beeping code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rawad Al Féghali, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Blue screen + no boot + beeping

Hello!

Some context:

I have a Lenovo Ideapad laptop running Windows 10. It's been a few months since it started "beeping" however the beeping code does not match any of their descriptions indefinite number of beeps, and the screen and everything else I suppose would usually freeze whenever it beeps but works again whenever the beeping stops. I suspected it might be a memory problem however after running different tests and diagnostics all seems to be ok with the memory however it did beep a couple of times when I was running tests on the RAMs...

The real problem:

A couple of months ago the beeping started to get worse would last for more than a minute and sometimes it would keep on going until the system crashes if this is the correct word for it. I would then get the blue screen and a couple of times after that had happened, on restart, I was told there there was no boot.

After reading many posts online, I got all Windows' updates and updated all my drivers and even that of the Bios, thinking that that would help... It didn't. It did the same today beeping + blue screen at the end... Restarted normally though.

I really do not know what to do next and I am afraid to lose data especially that very important documents for both university and work are on my laptop.

Any advice? Should I send what the pc collected during the blue screen somewhere for someone to interpret that? I am helpless...

Thank you in advance for your help,

Stay safe during these difficult times,

Regards,

RawadBlue screen + no boot + beeping [​IMG]

:)

Rawad Al Féghali, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen + no boot + beeping

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen + no boot + beeping

1. Blue screen + no boot + beeping - Similar Threads - Blue screen boot

2. Touch Screen Beep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen Beep: Hello I have touch screen monitor on Windows 10 i am looking for Beep noise everytime i touch on screen cant find it on anywhere on screen keyboard touch is fine but when i touch normally like desktop icon its not making any noise....
  3. Boot blue screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot blue screen: So when i turn on my pc it is normal, but the wallpaper is blue and when i go to login menu it just doesnt load. For further informasjon please contact me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-blue-screen/3ddb2f41-2a9a-4a2d-ba26-54e600f7d93d
  4. Boot Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Blue screen loop: Hello, I have a problem with my computer. There is a constant loop of bluescreens during booting. Also I can't start windows in safe mode, beacuse when I try to do this there is a blue screen. Another thing I tried is buckup recovery, which also didn't help. I tried "reset...
  5. black screen and beeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    black screen and beeping: I see a black screen and when I click my mouse it beeps. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-and-beeping/2003b371-ce4f-4400-9a72-fe4e4291dd66
  6. Windows is booting to blue screen

Windows is booting to blue screen: My laptop is running latest Windows 10 with updates as of 10/14/2019. Note that, it came with Windows 8 when I purchased it and it was upgraded to Windows 10 at the first opportunity. (I am not sure whether the backup of old OS is there any more). Yesterday, I did the...
  7. Blue screen, computer will not boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen, computer will not boot: Out of nowhere my computer went dead. Computer was running and suddenly got blue screen. Won't boot up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-computer-will-not-boot/8f254136-793d-4bc5-bdac-50c5a4fe5ef3
  8. Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117310
  9. PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen

PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117303
  10. Blue screen at every boot

Blue screen at every boot: Hello! Since quite some time, I have been receiving a BSOD with "driver power state failure" message. I am using a Toshiba Satellite L50-A-16Q upgraded to Windows 10. From the beginning I have 2 GB of RAM installed in addition, from an old PC. However, the Blue Screen...