Windows 10: Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I recently installed a new game and a the live wallpaper engine from Steam. Since then I seem to be having crashes and one blue screen. The blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Samblix, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Samblix Win User

Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello,I recently installed a new game and a the live wallpaper engine from Steam. Since then I seem to be having crashes and one blue screen. The blue screen message was: "STOP CODE: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. What failed: wfplwfs.sys"Below are the details from event viewer;- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>

:)

Samblix, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen, happens daily.

Hi,

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

I suggest you to refer the link suggested by
    Andre Da Costa
    which is marked as answered and follow the steps suggested. Do let us know if you still get Blue screen error. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Blue Screen sure

2. How to fix KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Built a new computer, installed all drivers and software for components and devices. Every now and then I get a blue screen reading "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"...
  3. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi my sons laptop is stuck on blue screen loop on start up. Gives the error stop code kmode_exception_not_handled then tries to restart. I have tried to access the advanced start up menu by powering on and off 3 times but nothing comes up. This blue screen occurred after he...
  4. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled: Hi my sons laptop is stuck on blue screen loop on start up. Gives the error stop code kmode_exception_not_handled then tries to restart. I have tried to access the advanced start up menu by powering on and off 3 times but nothing comes up. This blue screen occurred after he...
  5. Blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDDump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=SIvCESIt happened when I am using Microsoft Word.Please help, thank you!...
  7. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDminidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=oMVc7UPlease help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/3d0550b6-cd4a-4584-8a4d-7b0f5af1f39c
  8. Blue Screen Errors KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on ntoskrnl.exe

Blue Screen Errors KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on ntoskrnl.exe: I'm attempting to bring an old gaming PC ~2012 back into service and running on Windows 10. The PC boots fine and I can log into windows, but after using the machine for anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes, I get a BSOD with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. The error screen...
  9. Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhhZ3kv5MCBVhXxE6?e=UfLKey Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-kmodeexceptionnothandled/f03f3d05-d602-42b5-b255-7a99652a01fa
  10. BLUE SCREEN KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. FAILED: TCPIP.SYS

BLUE SCREEN KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. FAILED: TCPIP.SYS: I got new hardwares for my pc MB, Memory, Processor and a SSD and the computer technician installed everything, but i was usign the computer and i got this error with blue screen, i searched for some solutions but idk, i think thats better to talk with u guys from microsoft...