Windows 10: Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening

Discus and support Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So I've been having a blue screen error for about a week and a half I want to stay, which happened a couple days after downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blancochat, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening

Hello everyone. So I've been having a blue screen error for about a week and a half I want to stay, which happened a couple days after downloading instagram from the Microsoft store. It was just a normal blue screen error that I probably could have fixed had I taken the time to do so, but I was in the middle of work and I was trying to get things done. Anyways I eventually came to a point where I couldn't bypass the blue screen by simply turning the computer on and off again so I attempted to fix it myself
    but nothing worked no matter what I did, and I did almost everything that I could I even did that command prompt, but it didn't work, nothing worked, I couldn't even do a hard reset. I couldn't do any of the advanced options that that would come up. I did do the USB option for bootable media, and that was after contacting Microsoft support multiple times. I contacted them they told me what to do and they accessed my other computer to download Microsoft10 (operating system of the infected computer) When I plugged it in and I did the USB option on the advanced options it did take me to the setup for Windows 10, but it said there was something wrong with the formatting even though I was told to put format it as NTFS instead of FAT32 and it didn't work and I am just very confused. My computer's acting as if the USB for the Windows 10 setup is still plugged in, because even without the USB the windows 10 setup is still there. It's really been hell for me. Now without the USB there is a black screen with a little white dash in the top left corner. I plugged the USB in just now while it's still on. goinglug in the USB while it's still on to see what the pro-life plugged in the USB and the Lenovo logo (my PC) appears and it's at this menu called the boot menu and I'm guessing this was actually for the bootable media that the technicians told me about however like I said once I try to do anything really it doesn't let me I'm not allowed to select any of the options I have two options they're both the USB (but one is an eMMC card, and the other is a USB HDD). I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I feel like giving up you know but I can't afford to do that because this is not my computer this is a school computer this could cost my family a lot of money, and I don't want to be the person you that makes us broke, and I don't wanna go bad to public school, so please help me here please. Here's my Skype https://join.skype.com/invite/vJDcrXEBpdnQ
    because I my phone number isn't activated but I know Skype works so it would be really really appreciated if someone could please contact me through there and walk me through the steps on how to fix this because I feel like I've done everything. I can't log in actually I can't do anything it's just stuck on this boot menu and I don't know what to do.

:)

blancochat, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Galant Win User

Very long boot-times with DVD-drive?

Hi guys,

got a lil problem here. My machine takes very long to boot. It sits @ that windows-knight-rider screen and the blue line is crossing about 10-12 times before anything happens. Yesterday i had to disconnect my DVD to connect my reserve hdd and see... it boots after
    3 or 4 times of that line passing. Is that coz i got a bad driver or bad firmware there....Don´t know if driver makes difference coz i think windows got 1 generic and it don´t affect my secondary DVD drive... any suggestions?

Galant, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening

1. Blue Screen now Boot Menu, I don't know what's happening - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Boot

2. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  3. I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrong: I just got a blue screen and I don't know what's wrongI discovered a DMP file in drive C and hope experts can analyze and see what's wrong with my computer?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGHh2kWHEREwuZ67a9GImB7e_vsFNjbS/view?usp=sharing...
  4. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  5. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this: how do i exit/solve this issue. I botted up this laptop after probably 1 and a half years to see if it is still working and i find this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-has-happened-is-there-a-way-to/c7d0373b-5db2-47c2-ba6b-0b652bb37dea
  6. I don't know what has happened. Is there a way to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!

Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!: Howdy y'all.Just recently, my computer has been having an issue where it has been bluescreening pretty often. I am a bit worried that it might be something severe, which I am hoping it is not, and I have searched the internet for answers, of which nothing has really helped....
  8. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  9. I don't know what's happened to my system

I don't know what's happened to my system: For the last few days everytime I boot my PC this message pops saying that my "Onedrive is not signed in" and when I try to sign back in, a onedrive window pops but appears totally blankwhite and then stops responding..... I try going to Settings menu to find that windows is...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...