Windows 10: Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over

Discus and support Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new PC few months ago and it kept crashing and everytime there's this ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+40d329 fffff805`1fe00000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suziqqq, Nov 29, 2022.

1. suziqqq Win User

Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over

I got a new PC few months ago and it kept crashing and everytime there's this ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+40d329 fffff805`1fe00000 fffff805`20e46000 0x01046000 0x7deeab75 12/13/2036 4:04:21 pm microsoft® windows® operating system nt kernel & system 10.0.19041.2251 winbuild.160101.0800 microsoft corporation c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exeIs there anything to do or should i just change my RAM?

:)

suziqqq, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over

1. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over - Similar Threads - Blue Screen ntoskrnl

2. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?: I tried going back to windows 10 because windows 11 wasn’t easy to understand. Now i’m stuck in restoring your previous versions of windows, it starts loading for around 5 minutes and I get a blue screen over and over. The blue screen shows the stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  3. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?: I tried going back to windows 10 because windows 11 wasn’t easy to understand. Now i’m stuck in restoring your previous versions of windows, it starts loading for around 5 minutes and I get a blue screen over and over. The blue screen shows the stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  4. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PC continues to crash over and over again: I did a clean install after having IRQ not less than BSOD errors. Even after a clean install I'm still seeing errors. THis is a readout from my problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 10Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  6. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over: I got a new PC few months ago and it kept crashing and everytime there's this ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+40d329 fffff805`1fe00000 fffff805`20e46000 0x01046000 0x7deeab75 12/13/2036 4:04:21 pm microsoft® windows® operating system nt kernel & system 10.0.19041.2251...
  7. Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing my PC over and over: I got a new PC few months ago and it kept crashing and everytime there's this ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+40d329 fffff805`1fe00000 fffff805`20e46000 0x01046000 0x7deeab75 12/13/2036 4:04:21 pm microsoft® windows® operating system nt kernel & system 10.0.19041.2251...
  8. My PC crashes over and over again.

My PC crashes over and over again.: Hi, My PC crashed multiple times already. Today it crashed 5 times in 2 hours. Every time it showed a BSoD and the Errors were: Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area System_thread_exception_not_handled Memory_management win32kbase.sys I need serious help, cause it keeps...
  9. Blue screen of death. over and over

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death. over and over: I recently built a PC. I borrowed the windows 10 usb from my friend in order to install windows 10 pro. it worked completely fine. The first month it was perfect. nothing wrong. everything was good. just until a few weeks ago i kept getting the blue screen of death. i was...
  10. Camera keeps crashing over and over!

Camera keeps crashing over and over!: SERIOUS WARNING! Okay. So I made a YouTube channel 2 days ago and when we were trying to take a YouTube profile picture, the camera lags and stops also with the frame service. Here's what the event said: The Windows Camera Frame Server service terminated unexpectedly. It...