Windows 10: blue screen of dead have windows 10 backup on usb drive

Discus and support blue screen of dead have windows 10 backup on usb drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have backup of windows 10 on usb drive. options of blue screen of dead does not see drive. how do i get system to see usb drive to reload windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kerbyg, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kerbyg Win User

blue screen of dead have windows 10 backup on usb drive

i have backup of windows 10 on usb drive. options of blue screen of dead does not see drive. how do i get system to see usb drive to reload windows 10?

:)

kerbyg, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Mohan B P Win User

Blue screen issue in windows 10, Error message: You need to run a disc to repair and recovery.

Hi Vicki,

I realize that you are unable to install Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the below information.

• When you say “drive that windows is on is locked,” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you able to access the USB drive?

• Did you encrypt the drive using any third-party application?

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps in the below article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. blue screen of dead have windows 10 backup on usb drive - Similar Threads - blue screen dead

2. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  3. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  4. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Since the day one, I'm having issues with this new PC several years now. I came to believe that it was due to the sound card I had asus xonar stx and somehow I ignored the issues. Recently I removed the card from the PC and my issues still continued. Today I decided to do a...
  6. Blue Screen of dead.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of dead.: I have a problesm.Sinse 3 weeks ago, i actualizated from windows 7 to windows 10, and i start to get the "Blue screen of dead" This are the logs of the erros.:The computer restarted after a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffd38dba32e360,...
  7. Is my USB drive dead?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is my USB drive dead?: Hello! I'm wondering if my USB drive is officially dead, and if I can take it anywhere to get it repaired. It's not being detected anywhere. File Explorer, Device Manager, and even Disk Management....
  8. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD). Since I have installed Fifa 19 and Mortal kombat XL, I have a problem with BSOD and DirectX. BSOD appears in random intervals with the following messages: 1. DRIVER...
  9. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD). Since I have installed Fifa 19 and Mortal kombat XL, I have a problem with BSOD and DirectX. BSOD appears in random intervals with the following messages: 1. DRIVER...
  10. Blue screen of the dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of the dead: Hello everyone, it's been now a good 2-3 weeks since i'm getting those bsod coming from a driver which i cannot find. Only happen when i play Battlefield 5, Even aida after 10hours of stress test isn't crashing/bsod Can you help me to discover which driver (verifier ain't...