Windows 10: Blue screen of dead

Discus and support Blue screen of dead in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD). Since I have installed Fifa 19 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DusanPetkovic1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Blue screen of dead

Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD).
    Since I have installed Fifa 19 and Mortal kombat XL, I have a problem with BSOD and DirectX. BSOD appears in random intervals with the following messages:
    1. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE
    2. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR
    I also have an error in starting the game too. All error messages and minidump files are on this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-6-eLQesN3NROWza3DfN0vepsi7zMdq3

Could someone help me with this error? I installed the latest drivers and tried various solutions, but without success.

:)

DusanPetkovic1, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Blue screen of dead

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen of dead

1. Blue screen of dead - Similar Threads - Blue screen dead

2. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  3. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  4. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dead by daylight blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dead by daylight blue screen loop: A few days ago, I was playing Dead by Daylight windows 10 version. I was looking to purchase the artist pack in the windows store and as soon as i made the purchase my PC blue screened with the error system thread exception not handled. I have uninstalled the game from the...
  6. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Since the day one, I'm having issues with this new PC several years now. I came to believe that it was due to the sound card I had asus xonar stx and somehow I ignored the issues. Recently I removed the card from the PC and my issues still continued. Today I decided to do a...
  7. Blue Screen of dead.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of dead.: I have a problesm.Sinse 3 weeks ago, i actualizated from windows 7 to windows 10, and i start to get the "Blue screen of dead" This are the logs of the erros.:The computer restarted after a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffd38dba32e360,...
  8. Blue Screen Of Dead Errors

Blue Screen Of Dead Errors: Hello, I decided to update my Asus laptop from Windows 10 v1803 to Windows 10 v1809. My update got interrupted by driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs several times. After rebooting and reinstalling windows several times, I finally succeed to install...
  9. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD). Since I have installed Fifa 19 and Mortal kombat XL, I have a problem with BSOD and DirectX. BSOD appears in random intervals with the following messages: 1. DRIVER...
  10. Blue screen of the dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of the dead: Hello everyone, it's been now a good 2-3 weeks since i'm getting those bsod coming from a driver which i cannot find. Only happen when i play Battlefield 5, Even aida after 10hours of stress test isn't crashing/bsod Can you help me to discover which driver (verifier ain't...