Windows 10: Blue Screen of Dealth Help

Discus and support Blue Screen of Dealth Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had encountered blue screen in windows, I started startup repair, and cmd sfc/scannow command in startup repair.But it doesn't found any issues.I pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pankaj687, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Pankaj687 Win User

Blue Screen of Dealth Help

I had encountered blue screen in windows, I started startup repair, and cmd sfc/scannow command in startup repair.But it doesn't found any issues.I pc restart almost 4 times after it becomes OK to use it.Now it is working fine but I know that the issue isn't solved till now.Help me to solve it.

:)

Pankaj687, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 12, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Dealth Help - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Dealth

2. Help!! Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! Blue screen: Help!! Got my son a gaming pc for Xmas. It worked for 2 days and now won’t boot up. We are getting blue screen stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION what failed: nvlddmkm.sys looking for help please. Happy to do factory reset as nothing on there to lose. Can’t get into safe...
  3. BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision T3500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision T3500: Good Morning,Since Friday October 27, I have been experiencing a rash of BSOD across our Organization. I have about 300 old Dell Precision T3500 PCs and all have a SoundMAX Integrated Digital High Definition Audio sound card in them. I have another couple hundred different...
  4. BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision T3500

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Blue Screen of Dealth - Hard Lock - Soundmax Card - Dell Precision T3500: Good Morning,Since Friday the October 27, I have been exercising a rash of BSOD across our Organization. I have about 300 old Dell Precision T3500 PCs and all have a SoundMAX Integrated Digital High Definition Audio sound card in them. I have another couple hundred different...
  5. Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Help: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  6. Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Help: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable...
  7. blue screen of dealth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen of dealth: Hi,My pc got a blue screen crash and I already try to fix it but not working. Then i try to reset my window and install new window but when my pc reset after that it got stuck on the bios motherboard logo. So i think it's a bad motherboard, ram, and ssd. So i decide to buy...
  8. blue screen of dealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of dealth: Hi,My pc got a blue screen crash and I already try to fix it but not working. Then i try to reset my window and install new window but when my pc reset after that it got stuck on the bios motherboard logo. So i think it's a bad motherboard, ram, and ssd. So i decide to buy...
  9. Help with blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with blue screen: I'm getting a blue screen every time I do something , Stop code : CRITICAL PROCESS DIED I was installing an update since last night , it had been running for 13 hours and it was stuck on 26% so I had to force shutdown. And now every time I boot up , I get a blue screen and...
  10. Blue screen of dealth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of dealth: My computer done an update and when I switched it back on there is a message PC ran I yo a problem stop code bac_system_config_info Tried all the step apart from reset my PC as there is no option to keep my apps, files and setting, just keep my files or remove everything...