Windows 10: Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout)

Discus and support Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My surface pro 3 was on sleep mode and when I tried to turn the screen back on it got stuck on a black screen. I tried pushing random keys on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kate084, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Kate084 Win User

Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout)

Hi,

My surface pro 3 was on sleep mode and when I tried to turn the screen back on it got stuck on a black screen. I tried pushing random keys on the keyboard and the power the key as that usually helps but it didn't do anything. After a few minutes, I got the blue screen of death and it restarted on its own and everything seemed fine.

This is the first time it happened but I am worried about it happening again because I don't even know what caused it and my surface finally gives up. Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout) :(

Here is a link to my dump files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AubCZaXS87DE3ACQid3Uo06gvcxd

:)

Kate084, Sep 10, 2018

2. Clock Watchdog Timeouts

Clock Watchdog timeout usually means a processor(possibility of hardware) error

We need the dump files for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 10, 2018
  3. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

My computer crashed this morning, with a stop code I haven't seen before: "Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout." What causes this, and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Here is a link to the minidump file and system info file: win32k power watchdog timeout

PhilBernstein, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout)

CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

I was opening Fox fire when my screen and it went blue with clock watchdog timeout error. I can not shut down computer or do anything. It has been stuck on error screen for a hour. Help.

BrianDvorak, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout)

1. Blue screen of death (32k power watchdog timeout) - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen - Watchdog power timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen - Watchdog power timeout: Hi, I had many blue screens in the last month. The message errore is "watchdog power timeout".It happens after i put the the pc into sleep mode. Here it is dump files and system info:Dump files Thanks for the help.Anthony...
  3. Blue screen - Watchdog power timeout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen - Watchdog power timeout: Hi, I had many blue screens in the last month. The message errore is "watchdog power timeout".It happens after i put the the pc into sleep mode. Here it is dump files and system info:Dump files Thanks for the help.Anthony...
  4. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I am getting a BSOD on Windows 11 every couple of days on my Dell XPS 9360 and don't know how to resolve it. I have run all Dell and Intel update managers and checked for malware, etc. Minidump and System.nfo data is here.... https://www.dropbox.com/t/1Ex8tXkSji3sQx0MCan...
  5. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I am getting a BSOD on Windows 11 every couple of days on my Dell XPS 9360 and don't know how to resolve it. I have run all Dell and Intel update managers and checked for malware, etc. Minidump and System.nfo data is here.... https://www.dropbox.com/t/1Ex8tXkSji3sQx0MCan...
  6. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen

WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen: On coming out of hibernation my system is going to blue screen with the above error message. This has happened twice in the last couple of days. It initially happened when I installed a second monitor to my Surface Pro 5 so I removed the 'management' tool that I downloaded...
  7. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen: On coming out of hibernation my system is going to blue screen with the above error message. This has happened twice in the last couple of days. It initially happened when I installed a second monitor to my Surface Pro 5 so I removed the 'management' tool that I downloaded...
  8. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: Hello all, I am getting the win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen error on my laptop. I reinstalled Win10 using a flash drive, updated all drivers several times. It didn't help. My laptop Dell Inspiron 5491, also I am using an additional monitor from DELL. This...
  10. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: i bought my computer not 3 days ago, i closed my laptop overnight and woke up to a blue screen with the win32k power watchdog timeout as crash message. the link to my dump file and system info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au2SwW_4YN7k4mnqbcjfJ4HT4OIe?e=emrCXr please any help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen power watchdog timeout

2. pow32k

3. power watchdog timeout surface pro 3

4. error win32k power watch,
  5. asus win32k_power,
  6. mmy os keeps causig watch dogtimeout,
  7. POWER WATCHDOG,
  8. pow 32k watchdog,
  9. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout,
  10. windows power watchdog blue screen,
  11. 32k power watchdog time out,