Windows 10: Blue screen of death, admin password not working

Discus and support Blue screen of death, admin password not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I suddenly got the blue screen of death and my account doesn't let me log in, so all the repair tools such as system restore, command prompt, uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Montano1969, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Blue screen of death, admin password not working

I suddenly got the blue screen of death and my account doesn't let me log in, so all the repair tools such as system restore, command prompt, uninstall updates are unavailable to me. I keep typing the correct password and changed it 3 times, still the same issue. I haven't been able to log into my device, any help would be appreciated.

:)

Montano1969, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Ozmozis Win User

Blue screen of death, admin password not working

Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

hi

Got blue screen with the code “system service exception”

as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use any of the options like recovery or use last version. Forgot password. Safe mode unavailable either.

any suggestions ?

Ozmozis, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen of death, admin password not working

1. Blue screen of death, admin password not working - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death, admin password not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death, admin password not working: I suddenly got the blue screen of death and my account doesn't let me log in, so all the repair tools such as system restore, command prompt, uninstall updates are unavailable to me. I keep typing the correct password and changed it 3 times, still the same issue. I haven't...
  3. Incorrect password in blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect password in blue screen of death: My laptop is caught in a blue screen loop, and I have 2 problems.I cannot get to the safe mode: once restarted, my laptop screen stays blank and goes nowhere. I tried to holding the power button down and powering up the laptop several times. This sometimes lets me access the...
  4. Incorrect password in blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect password in blue screen of death: My laptop is caught in a blue screen loop, and I have 2 problems.I cannot get to the safe mode: once restarted, my laptop screen stays blank and goes nowhere. I tried to holding the power button down and powering up the laptop several times. This sometimes lets me access the...
  5. Incorrect password in blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen and admin password is incorrect

Blue screen and admin password is incorrect: My laptop shows blue screen error.Stop code: Critical Process Died.The problem is for every action it needs administrative password, I type in my Microsoft account password but it says password is incorrect.My yahoo email I.d shows above it any possible way if I could recover...
  7. Blue screen of death. No troubleshooting is working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death. No troubleshooting is working: All troubleshooting options are unavailable, can't reset or even run an SFC scan or boot in safe mode. I get the error 'CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED'. What can I do? submitted by /u/personadabes [link] [comments]...
  8. Blue screen of death and password not recognised

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death and password not recognised: Hi there, my Dell PC just went dead with the blue screen of death after an update... i have tried all methods that i have found online, but to no success. furthermore i have not being able to retrieve my password for my login. please advise. ken Fong...
  9. Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death. Forgot admin password: hi Got blue screen with the code “system service exception” as it enters the recovery after two tries to load it demands adminstrator password to use any of the options like recovery or use last version. Forgot password. Safe mode unavailable either. any suggestions ?...
  10. Blue screen of death. Can not log in as admin to fix issue.

Blue screen of death. Can not log in as admin to fix issue.: I made a change in my registry folder: \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Security\TrustManager\PromptingLevel changing the values for all the keys from "Disabled" to "Default" in order to install a software. Now I get the blue screen of death. I am able to...