Windows 10: Blue screen of death after installing new rams

Discus and support Blue screen of death after installing new rams in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Happy quarantine! Just installed new rams (2x8 total 16gb) and my pc is crashing/freezing at ideal state. It's not crashing during gaming. Games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Farhan-Sidd, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Blue screen of death after installing new rams

Happy quarantine! Just installed new rams (2x8 total 16gb) and my pc is crashing/freezing at ideal state. It's not crashing during gaming. Games running smoothly as hell but when i leave my pc at ideal state my pc crashes and blue screen comes. Please help!

submitted by /u/Farhan-Sidd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Farhan-Sidd, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 28, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Blue screen of death after installing new rams

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen of death after installing new rams

1. Blue screen of death after installing new rams - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Computer crashes and blue-screens after installing new RAM, Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes and blue-screens after installing new RAM, Help!: Hello, I've recently been fighting my computer for the last 2 weeks. Originally it was supposed to be a simple RAM/CPU upgrade, but resulted in a huge mess...To run through the process I'll start from the beginning.My computer's old CPU was not supported by current versions...
  3. Why is my pc blue screening after installing new ram?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc blue screening after installing new ram?: System: Hp Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-09xxspecs: cpu: intel i5 8400 gpu: nvidia rtx 2070 ram: original 1 8gb 2666mhz samsung dimm 16gb corsair vengence lpx 2666mhz 2x8gbmotherboard: oem hp motherboard 844cLast week I bought a new ram kit. After I installed it the pc turned...
  4. Why is my pc blue screening after installing new ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc blue screening after installing new ram?: System: Hp Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-09xxspecs: cpu: intel i5 8400 gpu: nvidia rtx 2070 ram: original 1 8gb 2666mhz samsung dimm 16gb corsair vengence lpx 2666mhz 2x8gbmotherboard: oem hp motherboard 844cLast week I bought a new ram kit. After I installed it the pc turned...
  5. Why is my pc blue screening after installing new ram?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death: I recently tried to install more ram into my rig and when I went to boot it up it said that my cooler was not on or working which it was then it went to the blue screen of death I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work, won’t even let me reset my drive. I’ve took the...
  7. Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death

Installed new ram and got the blue screen of death: I recently tried to install more ram into my rig and when I went to boot it up it said that my cooler was not on or working which it was then it went to the blue screen of death I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work, won’t even let me reset my drive. I’ve took the...
  8. blue screen after installing new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after installing new ram: my pc blue screen after installing new ram 2gb to 4 gb , ram = kingston 2gb , my pc have 2 slots of ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-installing-new-ram/d8b0e21a-3848-4f8f-91c9-9d3a93c0a23c
  9. blue screen after installing new ram

blue screen after installing new ram: my pc blue screen after installing new ram 2gb to 4 gb , ram = kingston 2gb , my pc have 2 slots of ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-installing-new-ram/d8b0e21a-3848-4f8f-91c9-9d3a93c0a23c
  10. Getting blue screen of death errors after installing a new ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen of death errors after installing a new ssd: Hi so i recently installed a nvme.2 ssd to my acer laptop and installed original windows 10, which came with the laptop when i bought it, into the new ssd. Since then I've been getting blue screen of death errors constantly with error codes like critical process died,...