Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death and Files not backing up

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death and Files not backing up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had over the past few days, a few blue screens of death where the computer instantly crashes and shuts off. Each time it does this it has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OYASHIRO, Feb 16, 2019.

1. OYASHIRO Win User

Blue Screen of Death and Files not backing up

I've had over the past few days, a few blue screens of death where the computer instantly crashes and shuts off. Each time it does this it has a different error code. I've tried everything to fix it, even did an update and that didn't help. I've tried to back up my files and that won't work. I looked in the Event Viewer and it keeps saying Event 204, FileHistory-Core from the backup. Need some help. Thank you.

:)

OYASHIRO, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 16, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen of Death and Files not backing up [​IMG]

iuppiter, Feb 16, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death and Files not backing up - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death and Need to Back up files before doing a system recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death and Need to Back up files before doing a system recovery: Friday October 20 I shut down my computer and it said that updates needed to be installed and would shut down after that. Now I have nothing but the Blue Screen of Death. After 2 and a half hours on the phone with HP I was told a system restart thumb drive was needed and paid...
  3. Blue Screen of Death and Need to Back up files before doing a system recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death and Need to Back up files before doing a system recovery: Friday October 20 I shut down my computer and it said that updates needed to be installed and would shut down after that. Now I have nothing but the Blue Screen of Death. After 2 and a half hours on the phone with HP I was told a system restart thumb drive was needed and paid...
  4. Blue screen of death messing everything up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death messing everything up: Hey, so i had a blue screen recently but it REALLY messed things up like some apps just say that i lack priviliges to open the app, i have tried re installing them resetting the computer but it just doesn't work so i was wondering how i could fix it or just some advice if i...
  5. Blue screen of death messing everything up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death messing everything up: Hey, so i had a blue screen recently but it REALLY messed things up like some apps just say that i lack priviliges to open the app, i have tried re installing them resetting the computer but it just doesn't work so i was wondering how i could fix it or just some advice if i...
  6. Blue screen of death messing everything up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles

Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles: Been having trouble reviewing these dump files to figure out the cause of the "Blue Screen of Death". Computer has been getting the BSOD after we upgraded to 1909. Can anyone help with figuring out what could be the cause of this. Dump files below. Computer: HP 640 G3...
  8. blue death of screen

blue death of screen: when I play game of do some kind of work on my pc this problem occur automatically "stop code:video scheduler internal error" tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-death-of-screen/b60957e9-5d18-40e8-b256-f56750712009
  9. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  10. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS: Complained yesterday about several BSODs for my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c Since then I have had 5 more BSODs please see the dump files in the link...