Windows 10: Blue screen of death at first boot

Discus and support Blue screen of death at first boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community! Since a few months I'm getting a blue screen of death at the first boot of the day. It's only happens once, so after one time my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrannkZH, Sep 18, 2020.

1. FrannkZH Win User

Blue screen of death at first boot

Hello Community!

Since a few months I'm getting a blue screen of death at the first boot of the day. It's only happens once, so after one time my computer works.

Currently I tried a full reset and a fresh Windows install, tried to run a few memtest or memchecks, don't remember the name for the RAM all seems good and a file system check and repair nothing to repair. Also tried removing all apps from autostart but nothing helps.

I uploaded last dumps if they help: https://ufile.io/4wu42ufs

Computer Specs

SO: Windows 10 Pro 2004

MOBO: MSI X570

PROC: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

GRAPH: Nvidia GTX 1600 Super MSI brand

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

SSD: Samsung 860 1TB

Lighting Node Core for fans management

If anything else it's needed, just ask for it, I'll be happy to provide it.

Thank you so much.

:)

FrannkZH, Sep 18, 2020

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 18, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen of death at first boot - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  3. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  4. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  5. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death for the first time!!!: The blue screen of death happened for the first time on my PC while in an online class. I usually crash my PC whenever I play games as well. It crashes randomly. Is there a way to fix it? I'm scared my PC might be in danger. These crashes started about 2-3 weeks ago, and they...
  6. Blue screen of death for the first time!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. First Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First Blue Screen of Death: Hello, I was playing Arma 3 and using Xbox Game Bar on my laptop, and suddenly I got the Windows Insider Build crash screen then the blue screen of death with the error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED iaStorA.sys Both error screens had the same message. I heard...
  8. Windows 10 Blue-screen of Death on First or Second Boot of day

Windows 10 Blue-screen of Death on First or Second Boot of day: I built a PC and installed Windows 10 Pro, and I'm getting the blue screen usually when I power on the computer for the first time that day. In the link below are dump files created when that happened today....
  9. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  10. Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: [ATTACH]Recently, I have been plagued with the Blue Screen of Death for different error codes every time. I think my (C:) Drive has been damaged. But, today, I started my computer. It was normal, but right before the login screen showed up, BOOM! The Blue Screen of Death. I...