Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death BSOD while installing software and driver. BSOD Error: Page fault in...

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death BSOD while installing software and driver. BSOD Error: Page fault in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Problem Background: My OS Crashed yesterday it looked like it was mainly due to blue screen which came during installation of Realtek audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chetantopre, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Blue Screen of Death BSOD while installing software and driver. BSOD Error: Page fault in...

Hi.

Problem Background: My OS Crashed yesterday it looked like it was mainly due to blue screen which came during installation of Realtek audio driver. Since few days my system did not show any sound and the message came as no sound device installed

I installed new OS and ran windows update. It looks like I am up to date.

Problem: While installing Innovyze infoworks ICM software, the BSOD happened and the error came as mentioned in the subject.

Exact Timing: The software asked to remove any dongles before installing the software. And while it was under installation, there came a process where it showed "installing driver". At this moment the BSOD appeared and the system restarted.

I read through previous posts and therefore attaching herewith the dump files and system information file for your perusal.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhbfOSRylOIob_O0Q-h8wR-_g8A?e=pdCII4

System Info:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

RAM: 8 GB

Processor: i5 - 7200U @ 2.50 GHz

Please guide with the error.

P.S. Even after installation of the fresh OS and having uptodate updates, automatic updates has not installed anydrivers related to audio. sound, gamecontrollers, video options are not showing up in the device manager.

:)

chetantopre, Jun 18, 2020
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Jun 18, 2020
  3. Page fault in nonpaged area ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Hi Silver,

Thank you for responding.

As you are still facing the BSOD errors we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned under section: Resolution from

Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    and check if it helps.

Also, refer to the article by ZigZag3143 and check if it helps:
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Blue Screen of Death BSOD while installing software and driver. BSOD Error: Page fault in...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death BSOD while installing software and driver. BSOD Error: Page fault in...

1. Blue Screen of Death BSOD while installing software and driver. BSOD Error: Page fault in... - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Windows 10 install BSOD Page Fault Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install BSOD Page Fault Error: Hello,I have searched for an answer to this issue for several hours and I have yet to find an answer that can help my situation. First, the scenario - I pulled out my old desktop and decided to hook it up. It did not have a hard drive because I removed it and put it in my...
  3. Windows 10 install BSOD Page Fault Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 install BSOD Page Fault Error: Hello,I have searched for an answer to this issue for several hours and I have yet to find an answer that can help my situation. First, the scenario - I pulled out my old desktop and decided to hook it up. It did not have a hard drive because I removed it and put it in my...
  4. BSOD Page Fault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Page Fault: Hi support,I have been getting a regular BSOD Page fault for a month now. I have updated NVIDIA drivers , AMD chipset drivers and removed things that were installed just before the fault started happening. I have done memory checks and error checking with no faults apparent....
  5. BSOD Page Fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Page Fault: Hi support,I have been getting a regular BSOD Page fault for a month now. I have updated NVIDIA drivers , AMD chipset drivers and removed things that were installed just before the fault started happening. I have done memory checks and error checking with no faults apparent....
  6. BSOD Page Fault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD blue screen bootloop: PAGE FAULT IN UNPAGED AREA

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD blue screen bootloop: PAGE FAULT IN UNPAGED AREA: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ke7cfn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1a4ew/bsod_blue_screen_bootloop_page_fault_in_unpaged/
  8. BSOD while installing software. BSOD Error: Page fault in non paged area. affected file:...

BSOD while installing software. BSOD Error: Page fault in non paged area. affected file:...: Hi. Problem Background: My OS Crashed yesterday it looked like it was mainly due to blue screen which came during installation of Realtek audio driver. Since few days my system did not show any sound and the message came as no sound device installed I installed new OS...
  9. "BSOD" Blue Screen of Death: Paged Fault in Nonpaged Area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "BSOD" Blue Screen of Death: Paged Fault in Nonpaged Area: Paged Fault in Nonpaged Area:: What failed: netwtw06.sys Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-6500U; CPU @ 2.50Ghz 2.59 Ghz // Ram: 8 GB Version: 1909 (installed 3/14) (the last time I posted about this BSOD I failed to post these details so hope this helps!) Checked to see if...
  10. Random BSOD's, Page Fault Errors

Random BSOD's, Page Fault Errors: Hi, I am getting random BSOD's recently due to ntoskrnl.exe. The error I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I do not know what is causing the random BSOD's and it is very annoying. Also, when ever I start my laptop and open chrome; after a 1minute, my wifi disconnects...