Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death BSOD

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was in the middle of playing a game when a BSOD popped up showing System thread exception not handled, with the file causing it being aswmonflt.sys.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisYEX, Jul 27, 2021.

1. ChrisYEX Win User

Blue Screen of Death BSOD

I was in the middle of playing a game when a BSOD popped up showing System thread exception not handled, with the file causing it being aswmonflt.sys. I am on my pc and nothing has happened in the last 20 minutes but am worried about this problem

:)

ChrisYEX, Jul 27, 2021

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 27, 2021
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Jul 27, 2021
  4. Blue Screen of Death BSOD

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death BSOD

1. Blue Screen of Death BSOD - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD: I am getting recurring BSODs on my new laptop with various error messages, e.g.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONwin32kfull.sysKmode Exception Not HandledNtfs.sysI have already tried the straightforward solutions like sfc /scannow, dism restore health and similar.I have performed the...
  3. Bsod, Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod, Blue Screen of Death: Greetings,Recently I have been having some issues it started out with and black screen every time I boot up then became a Bsod code and would happen maybe once a day and last night it started occurring anytime I boot up. I’ve tried almost everything that I could find and even...
  4. Bsod, Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod, Blue Screen of Death: Greetings,Recently I have been having some issues it started out with and black screen every time I boot up then became a Bsod code and would happen maybe once a day and last night it started occurring anytime I boot up. I’ve tried almost everything that I could find and even...
  5. BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Hello,I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's for the past week. I believe it started after an update through Dell Updates possibly, but I'm not 100% sure. Can someone please help and identify what exactly is causing the issue?Minidump...
  6. BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Hello,I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's for the past week. I believe it started after an update through Dell Updates possibly, but I'm not 100% sure. Can someone please help and identify what exactly is causing the issue?Minidump...
  7. 'BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH' BSoD

'BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH' BSoD: Hy guys, I'm on the 'Blue screen of deathBSoD', So I tried doing everything I guess, on the command prompt it gives me some errors, can anyone please help with a Command prompt code, if possible, please, in struggling...
  8. BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Blue Screen Of Death: Hey guys, When I open Valorant, it instantly shows me a Blue Screen saying "What Failed: vgx.sys" i think it ishow can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-blue-screen-of-death/05431832-6ae4-45d3-8106-e9813ed10202
  9. Blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death BSOD: Hi, I recently been getting random BSODs, it seems to be at random times. I'm not sure what could be causing it. Note: Drivers are up to date and I have run some memory test which all pass. Here is the memory dump file. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

BSOD Blue Screen Of Death: I am using OS10 with latest updates installed in it but whenever I tries to install something or download, it gets terminated by BSOD. Can you please suggest me some ways for getting rid of it...?...