Windows 10: Blue Screen of death, can you check my minidump for me?

Discus and support Blue Screen of death, can you check my minidump for me? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically the title. file is here I think it may be a dying GPU, memory test passed https://easyupload.io/nhi589... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel Nugent NUGENTD2, May 29, 2020.

1. Blue Screen of death, can you check my minidump for me?

Basically the title.

file is here

I think it may be a dying GPU, memory test passed

https://easyupload.io/nhi589

:)

Daniel Nugent NUGENTD2, May 29, 2020
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, May 29, 2020
  4. Abrienne Win User

Blue Screen of death, can you check my minidump for me?

Abrienne, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen of death, can you check my minidump for me?

1. Blue Screen of death, can you check my minidump for me? - Similar Threads - Blue Screen death

2. Blue Screen of Death - Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death - Minidump: Hi, I am getting BSOD when I open the sandbox program and I cannot solve the problem. Following your guide I downloaded the latest 3 mini dumps, the output of msinfo and my computer specs.This is the link:...
  3. Blue Screen of Death - Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death - Minidump: Hi, I am getting BSOD when I open the sandbox program and I cannot solve the problem. Following your guide I downloaded the latest 3 mini dumps, the output of msinfo and my computer specs.This is the link:...
  4. Blue Screen of Death - Minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screen of death minidump, please help

blue screen of death minidump, please help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\$RCB0DG1.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable...
  6. Can anyone help me to check my minidump file?

Can anyone help me to check my minidump file?: Hi everyone, My device is suffering form sudden restart with huge fan noise. I have collected the minidump but windbg keeps showing"DBGHELP: Timeout to store: https://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols" So it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump...
  7. Blue Screen of Death is Killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death is Killing me: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 for quite a long time and I have also been facing BSOD errors for quite a long time. I have encountered the following BSOD errors: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE REFERENCE_BY_POINTER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  8. can u check a minidump file for me ?

can u check a minidump file for me ?: hello could someone check this minidump for me, cuz the problem has been back. and thank u. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17WRdUvOCmS8oEYx7znjfVslk2fZ1zYXD/view?usp=sharing...
  9. can u check a minidump file for me ?

can u check a minidump file for me ?: hello, well the problem here is that im getting bsod when i run a game after about 20 min gameplay. please check it for me. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1633zAwC-FMEI4VUTKQtVObKZw4UrjHAZ/view?usp=sharing 2: kd> !analyze...
  10. Blue screen of death after disk check

Blue screen of death after disk check: Hi, This all started with a chkdisk command entered into command prompt. Upon restarting after this command, windows started repairing the disk. After being stuck on 11% for an hour, I (very stupidly) restarted my computer. After that, windows started I soon started to...