Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Howdy! I am using the MSI GL62M 7RDX and my computer can’t boot. No safe mode or auto repair boot it all automatically blue screens on everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuniperG_TZZ, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys

Howdy! I am using the MSI GL62M 7RDX and my computer can’t boot. No safe mode or auto repair boot it all automatically blue screens on everything except for the BIOS screen. It gives me the Error Code “Driver_Cancelled_Without_Unloading_Pending_Operations” and the failed file is SynTP.sysI haven’t been able to find a solution to this problem and have had it once before roughly 2 years ago. Any help? I can’t get into windows and can only load for a few seconds before it crashes.

:)

JuniperG_TZZ, Oct 14, 2021

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ath-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 14, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys

1. Blue Screen Of Death, Can’t Boot, SynTP.sys - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  3. Blue screen death incessable boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death incessable boot device: Hello I need help my pc isnt working, showing only incessable boot device. My computer is new everything is new it first worked little bit but sooo slow then next day this showed. I cant reset computer nothing will work only command task. So far tried anything and basic...
  4. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  5. Blue screen of death at first boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death at first boot: Hello Community! Since a few months I'm getting a blue screen of death at the first boot of the day. It's only happens once, so after one time my computer works. Currently I tried a full reset and a fresh Windows install, tried to run a few memtest or memchecks, don't...
  6. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  7. rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rt640x64.sys blue screen of death BSOD: Hello, I am regurerly getting the BSOD with the error message rt640x64.sys . It happens randomly. If I play games, or watch movies or even when the laptop is idle. Here is the link to the minidump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!As6tie2uJXE_vwndmxYy-Bvo05Ei?e=GlhTKc I have...
  8. Blue screen of death caused by dxgmms2.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys

Blue screen of death caused by dxgmms2.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys: [ATTACH]Anyone know what to do next as i don't know what these files are and how to fix them. Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-caused-by-dxgmms2sys/db0cf17d-592a-4203-9550-46d66bd09565
  9. Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Blue Screen of Death | UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME: [ATTACH]Recently, I have been plagued with the Blue Screen of Death for different error codes every time. I think my (C:) Drive has been damaged. But, today, I started my computer. It was normal, but right before the login screen showed up, BOOM! The Blue Screen of Death. I...
  10. Blue Screen of Death and Can’t log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue Screen of Death and Can’t log in: When in overseas for over a month, I couldn’t use my computer. After I got back from overseas, my laptop suddenly started to have frequent stop codes. It happens every 4 minutes after I open my laptop. I tried to boot my laptop since it says that booting your laptop will fix...