Windows 10: Blue screen of death: Can't boot windows and can't enter bios and i can't boot system on...

Discus and support Blue screen of death: Can't boot windows and can't enter bios and i can't boot system on... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pls help me: I have tried everything but nothing seems to work i can't do anything because the blue screen keeps occurring, i can't enter bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by titotamburini, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Blue screen of death: Can't boot windows and can't enter bios and i can't boot system on...

Pls help me:

I have tried everything but nothing seems to work i can't do anything because the blue screen keeps occurring,

i can't enter bios beacuse the keyboard doesn't work in pre-boot so i cannot boot the system on an USB flash disk to repair it.

I NEED EVERY HELP.

:)

titotamburini, Nov 25, 2019

2. For over a week my PC wasn`t responding at all. Blue screen of death and not able to boot. Tried everything to no avail.

For over a week my PC wasn`t responding at all. Blue screen of death and not able to boot. Tried everything to no avail. It made me believe that the problem was with my device. Decided to buy a new PC and at first use, Windows started playing up again.
    Is Microsoft not responsible for this ? I should get my money back. IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM after all

albertocarvalho1, Nov 25, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Blue screen of death: Can't boot windows and can't enter bios and i can't boot system on...

Can´t boot, or enter safe mode, need urgent help

Hello community

I´m facing a problem that i can´t solve. I have windows vista, upgraded to windows 10....

I had "Avira" installed on my Acer, but the constant publicity made me uninstall it with revo uninstaller, in the end, when i reboot, i couldn´t enter in my BIOS, safe mode, or windows.

After reading numerous forums, i can´t seem to find a solution, the only thing i could fix was entering in the BIOS again, by removing the "BIOS battery" and plug it in again. After this, windows shows up again the load screen, he also shows the log in screen,
    but after the login screen i only get a Black Screen where i can only see the mouse pointer.

I also notice that if i press Ctrl+Alt+Del, i can get into task manager, i can also bring up command prompt running it through the task manager, but my desktop is completely dark/gone......

I also try to run explorer.exe from the task manager but nothing happens, i checked if any other instance of explorer was runnig but no luck, there isn´t any......

I also did a command in my cmd, "taskkill /f /im explorer.exe" that i read in a forum to reset explorer.exe, but in the end it only shows up an Error saying he can´t connect to the server.......

I also tried Hiren´s boot cd, but with so many options i don´t know what to choose, i only did a check disk (no errors found), a memory test (no errors found), i also run malwarebytes, it found 2 malware files in system32, but after i reboot to clean them,
    i remove the usb that has Hirene boot cd, and nothing happen, i´m not sure if they were removed.....

I thank you for the possible answers to my case.

Thank you

After Eleven Dj Set, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen of death: Can't boot windows and can't enter bios and i can't boot system on...

1. Blue screen of death: Can't boot windows and can't enter bios and i can't boot system on... - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. PC can't boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't boot into BIOS: Hello,I got this problem recently on my old laptop, I wanted to boot into BIOS I tried both ways but the screen just turns black for some seconds and boots back into windows....
  3. PC can't boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC can't boot into BIOS: Hello,I got this problem recently on my old laptop, I wanted to boot into BIOS I tried both ways but the screen just turns black for some seconds and boots back into windows....
  4. PC can't boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't enter BIOS/UEFI or boot from a device

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter BIOS/UEFI or boot from a device: Hello! There is a frustrating situation on my new laptop Lenovo ideapad 3, any help would be much appreciated. I starterd a clean install of Windows 10, booted from USB, and in the setup I deleted all the existing partitions (which is my primary suspect for the cause of...
  6. Can't boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't boot into BIOS: Fast boot is turned off. Every time I boot there is no screen until the login screen, the screen remains in standby. Even mashing the keys to get into the BIOS leaves me on a dead screen or just ignores it and boots into Windows. submitted by /u/-EUROBEAT- [link]...
  7. Can't enter bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enter bios: Windows 10 with wireless mouse and keyboard and HCl motherboard. Unable to enter bios mode as pc starts directly from blue windows screen. How to enter the bios? I.e. removing any hardware, already tried cmos. submitted by /u/CJ__47 [link] [comments]...
  8. CAN'T BOOT INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN'T BOOT INTO BIOS: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 to my Acer Aspire A515-52, running Windows 10, but I cannot Boot into the Bios, I tried repeatelly pressing the F2, F12 and even the delete Keys and nothing. Please help...
  9. Can't Boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot into BIOS: I've tried every suggestion I've found on the internet, but no luck... Windows 10 lastest update. MSI Gaming Pro Carbon board with Ryzen 7 1700, using Ryzen power plan. When I first built this board I turned off the annoying MSI BIOS splash screen on startup, and now I guess...
  10. Can't Get Boot to BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Get Boot to BIOS: Hi... Have a Dell XPS 8300 which came with Win7 Home Premium. 10-12 days ago, finally got my system upgraded to Win10... but, after completing the password, all I get is a black screen. FINALLY figured out it's because this motherboard came with an on-board VGA and...