Windows 10: blue screen of death caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll

Discus and support blue screen of death caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, been having this issue last few days, i re-installed windows a couple days ago, hoping it would fix the problem but it is still happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NJ1392, Jul 30, 2019.

1. NJ1392 Win User

blue screen of death caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll

Hi everyone,

been having this issue last few days, i re-installed windows a couple days ago, hoping it would fix the problem but it is still happening

Seems to be random timings as been on the laptop for 3-4 hours then it would crash, or i would be on it for 1 hour and it would crash

Temps seem fine, hovering around 50c mark

Laptop specs:

Asus Rog GL553VD

I5 7300hq 2.5ghz

8gb ram

128gb m.2 ssd

1tb hdd

gtx 1050 4gb

I have got 3 of the latest dump files which can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApbO9iyOsTARj1UJYDiMTbyza_oW

:)

NJ1392, Jul 30, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Jul 30, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Jul 30, 2019
  4. blue screen of death caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

blue screen of death caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll

1. blue screen of death caused by hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll - Similar Threads - blue screen death

2. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  3. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  4. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  6. Blue Screen of Death's caused by NTOSKRNL.EXE

Blue Screen of Death's caused by NTOSKRNL.EXE: I regularly get BSOD's caused by NTOSKRNL.EXE. I've updated my drivers but I don't know what I should do next. My pc is running a AORUS B450 motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600, and 16 GB Ram. WhoCrashed is telling me this: https://pastebin.com/aWS3cfKP and here is my Minidump:...
  7. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  8. Blue screen of death with unknown cause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death with unknown cause: [IMG] My windows 10 HP desktop, keeps giving be the blue screen of death. I tried uninstalling recent Microsoft updates, removing downloaded programs with no luck. I actually did a complete system reset and I'm still getting the blue screen. HELP!!!!!!!...
  9. Blue Screen of Death caused by Ntfs.sys

Blue Screen of Death caused by Ntfs.sys: Hi, I just got a blue screen error when I am viewing chrome. minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhRjyI8wk-9gVsyG4?e=HG2EiX I would be really appreciated if you guys can help me out, thanks! ***Original title: BSOD Ntfs.sys***...
  10. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buescreen pshed.dll