Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death Crash

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by im.codo, Dec 20, 2021.

1. im.codo Win User

Blue Screen of Death Crash

Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Here is the link to the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApsdcqCBOyIoauivFxFh8IcpPFo?e=iuSN5VThank you!

:)

im.codo, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 20, 2021
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death Crash [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of Death Crash - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. My system crashed with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system crashed with blue screen of death: My system crashed with blue screen of deathHere is the dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1RixWVgTv0fi8NOQDZd8sGc1aQQl6cJ1x/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Blue screen of Death and crashes from games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of Death and crashes from games: Good afternoon, I ran into a problem, the computer sometimes crashes with a blue screen of death, I attach files from the Minidump folder, but more often there is no blue screen, but some games crash after some time after the start of the game, my temperatures are low because...
  4. Laptop crashed blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashed blue screen of death: Hello, today i was using my bluetooth earbuds on my laptop and they were not working well despiste being connected it was not giving any sound i was using it before and it was working, then the youtube video stopped playing and it crashed. This is the link to the minidump...
  5. Laptop crashed blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashed blue screen of death: Hello, today i was using my bluetooth earbuds on my laptop and they were not working well despiste being connected it was not giving any sound i was using it before and it was working, then the youtube video stopped playing and it crashed. This is the link to the minidump...
  6. Blue Screen of Death Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Crash: Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Here is the link to the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApsdcqCBOyIoauivFxFh8IcpPFo?e=iuSN5VThank you!...
  7. Blue Screen of Death Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Crash: Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Here is the link to the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApsdcqCBOyIoauivFxFh8IcpPFo?e=iuSN5VThank you!...
  8. WatchDog Crash Blue Screen Of Death

WatchDog Crash Blue Screen Of Death: Windows 10 keeps crashing. I cannot read the minidump files. Can I post/upload them? The following is from the event viewer:Log Name: SystemSource: nvlddmkmDate: 8/1/2021 10:08:21 PMEvent ID: 14Task Category: NoneLevel: ErrorKeywords:...
  9. Blue screens of death and crashing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death and crashing games: Hi, I recently built a computer for gaming. And when trying to play games and even just browsing the web or other miscellaneous stuff, I get blue screens. And one of the more frequent ones is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I’ve looked it up and every webpage keeps saying that...
  10. windows crashed Blue Screen of Death

windows crashed Blue Screen of Death: hi can you tell what crashed i was playing music online and suddenly crashed after playing a few hours... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkZ74ugB21knq13xvbgAjY-Cg4b0?e=dpoY7l...