Windows 10: Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

Discus and support Blue screen of death during drivers installation. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a big problem with drivers installation on Windows 10. During installing drivers for my graphic card Nvidia Geforce MX150, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PiotrekKaska, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

Hello,

I have a big problem with drivers installation on Windows 10. During installing drivers for my graphic card Nvidia Geforce MX150, Windows comes with BSOD with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and nvlddmkm.sys failure. I've already tried everything, booting in safe mode, uninstalling graphic card and "clean installation" but nothing is working.

Actually Windows 10 is running properly, but i can't use my graphic card. In device manager it shows that windows has stopped my graphic card with code: 43.

I would be very gratful if someone has any ideas how to solve this.

Piotr Kaska

:)

PiotrekKaska, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Blue Screen Of Death problem

Hi Pranav,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it works:

Step 1:

I suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to manually update the
    Display adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest
    Graphic card driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check with the results.

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

Blue Screen of Death

Hi Kevin,

I am sorry to know that you are getting Blue screen errors.

Along with the suggestion provided by ZigZag, try the steps below.

If you see the blue screen only after sign-in
    and you can see a mouse cursor:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
    • If this resolves the blue screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command.
    powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821?wa=wsignin1.0

To uninstall a driver refer the steps below.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
      Device Manager.

• Then find the driver that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
      Uninstall.

• Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

1. Blue screen of death during drivers installation. - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Optional driver caused blue screen of death....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional driver caused blue screen of death....: I have a 3 week old HP laptop. I was in the process of typing numbers into an interactive course with my employer, however the number pad would not work. The technical team of my employer went into the the systems settings to advanced options and downloaded an optional driver...
  3. Optional driver caused blue screen of death....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional driver caused blue screen of death....: I have a 3 week old HP laptop. I was in the process of typing numbers into an interactive course with my employer, however the number pad would not work. The technical team of my employer went into the the systems settings to advanced options and downloaded an optional driver...
  4. Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver: Hello! I have problems because of my nivida driver it gets me alot blue screen of death so I unistalled it using DDU then when I try to install a stable one it gives me blue screen again • error code: VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED...
  5. Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death while installing nivida driver: Hello! I have problems because of my nivida driver it gets me alot blue screen of death so I unistalled it using DDU then when I try to install a stable one it gives me blue screen again • error code: VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED...
  6. Blue Screen of Death during Disk Writing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death during Disk Writing: Hello.We just recently started getting a Blue Screen of Death during times when files are being written to disk. It is not just happing on one disk but many, internal and external. We reformatted the hard drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10 and the crashing is still...
  7. Blue Screen of Death during Nvidia Graphics update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death during Nvidia Graphics update: Hello. I am running the latest Windows 10 Pro edition. I am fully up to date after checking my windows update. I new Nvidia graphics card driver arrived and requested an update via GeForce experience then i come to the dreaded blue screen of death. I have linked the...
  8. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  9. Blue Screen of Death: DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death: DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL error: I randomly started seeing this BSOD error this week after trying to eject my external hard drive which holds some games and photos. Now I am unable to use my laptop for more than 5 minutes without receiving a BSOD. I recently updated my BIOS and installed Windows Updates...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...