Windows 10: Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

Discus and support Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HitmanPayneJTV, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen error of irql not less or equal at around 40-44% completion of the update. This forces me to rollback to the previous edition of windows 10 that I had been using. Are there any insights as to what exactly is wrong? Thanks in advance.

***Moved From: Windows 10/Performance & system failures***

***Edited Original Title From: Blue screen during windows update configuring***

:)

HitmanPayneJTV, Mar 24, 2019

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 24, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

1. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: Hi, I'm having a trouble in troubleshooting my laptop of Blue screen of death caused by the Bad system configuration in that I change my number of processors in the boot advance option. I tried to restart my laptop by pressing and holding the power button and press it again...
  3. BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIGURATION BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: Hi, I'm having a trouble in troubleshooting my laptop of Blue screen of death caused by the Bad system configuration in that I change my number of processors in the boot advance option. I tried to restart my laptop by pressing and holding the power button and press it again...
  4. Blue Screen of Death during Disk Writing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death during Disk Writing: Hello.We just recently started getting a Blue Screen of Death during times when files are being written to disk. It is not just happing on one disk but many, internal and external. We reformatted the hard drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10 and the crashing is still...
  5. Blue screen of death during drivers installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death during drivers installation.: Hello, I have a big problem with drivers installation on Windows 10. During installing drivers for my graphic card Nvidia Geforce MX150, Windows comes with BSOD with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and nvlddmkm.sys failure. I've already tried everything, booting in...
  6. Blue Screen of Death during Nvidia Graphics update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death during Nvidia Graphics update: Hello. I am running the latest Windows 10 Pro edition. I am fully up to date after checking my windows update. I new Nvidia graphics card driver arrived and requested an update via GeForce experience then i come to the dreaded blue screen of death. I have linked the...
  7. Blue screen of death during boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death during boot: Automatic repair locks up on blue screen. “Your PC did not start correctly”. Gigabyte GAZ77M-D3H motherboard Intel core i5 3570K Above are 8 years old and have never had any firmware updates. I attempted to overclock i5 which produced a very small increase in...
  8. Update on the blue screen of death

Update on the blue screen of death: So the blue screen of death is back I tried restore but I can reinstall windows 10. (It gave the option to keep my data.) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-the-blue-screen-of-death/eceef657-7e8e-4432-bcfa-5943ee47c6d5
  9. Blue screen during windows update configuring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen during windows update configuring: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...
  10. Blue screen during windows update configuring

Blue screen during windows update configuring: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...