Windows 10: Blue Screen of death, endless loop HELP! Windows password curropt

Discus and support Blue Screen of death, endless loop HELP! Windows password curropt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There, My computer day before yesterday was doing a update. When I was going to be bed I noticed my pc didnt turn off but there was no update on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mike0_0, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Mike0_0 Win User

Blue Screen of death, endless loop HELP! Windows password curropt

Hi There,

My computer day before yesterday was doing a update.

When I was going to be bed I noticed my pc didnt turn off but there was no update on the screen. I forced it to shut down and the next day I have the blue screen of death.

I can get into the advanced options to reset the pc or system restore but it's requesting my password for windows to do any of them.

I've used all my passwords and nothing has worked, I even tried changing the password and plugging my desktop straight into the router and 24hrs later still nothing.

I really need the files on there for work and its getting dire.

Even trying to boot in safe mode is failing, I really dont know what to do.

Any help would be really appreciated

:)

Mike0_0, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue Screen of death, endless loop HELP! Windows password curropt - Similar Threads - Blue Screen death

2. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  3. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen death loop: I just reseted my windows 10 and i restarted it and it turned an it still has the same account i just log in and i can i shut down my laptop and on it then it just got this blue screen death loop i just pressed continue then it still hasn’t fix i tried to fix it but it hasn’t...
  4. Blue screen death loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting blue screen of death loop

Getting blue screen of death loop: Everything started when i quited one app annd then my pc froze and i got black screen for few secondes and everything was working fine then i opened up game and i had 2 fps in main menu what is wierd and i looked up at task manager and my gpu was just using 20% and then i...
  6. Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10: I have an ASUS Notebook N61Jq which was running on Windows 10. The 1/25/2021 update worked fine. Ever since attempts to make any future updates prompted an endless blue screen loop that results critical process died error windows 10 and shuts down. I've used the command...
  7. Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10: I have an ASUS Notebook N61Jq which was running on Windows 10. The 1/25/2021 update worked fine. Ever since attempts to make any future updates prompted an endless blue screen loop that results critical process died error windows 10 and shuts down. I've used the command...
  8. Endless Blue Screen Loop - Win 10

9. Endless loop of blue screens.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Endless loop of blue screens.: Hi, this one's a bit of a mess. So weeks ago I started having trouble with sound not working on my laptop but I ignored it since sound was working on my second moniter. Today, I decided I wanted sound on my laptop because of its better quality sound. So, I, not knowing much...
  10. Endless loop blue screens on start up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless loop blue screens on start up: Dear reader, on Sunday evening my laptop worked fine, I did not download or install any software. On Monday evening it crashed on waking it out of sleep, I had to force shutdown. Ever since it's giving me blue screens, whatever I try. Error 1: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION As...